Books:The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook< Books
|Release Date||March 26 2019|
The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook is, as the title states, an official cookbook for the series written by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel, the author of World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook and co-author of A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook. The recipes are inspired by the food and lore that has appeared in the games, particularly in Skyrim.
- Recipe List — A listing of the recipe names and their accompanying flavor text
- Sides, Starters, & Snacks
- Baked Goods
- Soups & Stews
- Main Courses
- The text written in the Dragon Alphabet around the edge of the pages is the same excerpt of "Song of the Dragonborn" that was featured in the Game Informer post that first revealed the alphabet.
- The bacon-wrapped meat featured on the cover is the Horker Loaf; the three garlic cloves represent a horker's three tusks. 
- Amazon listing
- Chelsea Monroe-Cassel's website
- Binging with Babish: Sweetrolls from Skyrim — sponsored video featuring the Sweetroll recipe to promote the release of Greymoor
- ESO Live: December 17 at 2PM EST—Cooking Up a Festive Treat! — Elder Scrolls Online livestream announcement