Online:Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern< Elder Scrolls Online: Places: Zones / Blackreach(Redirected from Online:Arkthzand Caverns)
- The superstitious Reachfolk rarely speak of the dark caverns that lie beneath the surface of their sacred land. This willful ignorance, born from the wise belief that no good can come from unearthing what's best left forgotten, has served them well since they first settled along the Karth River.
|Blackreach Jelly, Centipede, Cockroach, Mudcrab, Torchbug, Vale Deer Buck, Vale Deer Doe, Winter Moth
Chaurus Egg, Falmer Nightprowler, Gloomspore Bear, Gloomspore Senche, Gloomspore Wolf
|Underneath the Reach|
Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern is the southwestern cavern of the Blackreach cave system, located beneath the Reach. Within the cavern, there are several poisonous mushrooms which release a cloud of spores that deals low poison damage over time. Gloomspore creatures roam the fungal forests to the east. Falmer prowl the northern tunnels.
- Magic Mycology: Gather mushrooms for the clans.
- Bthar-Zel — A Dwarven ruin in the northwestern corner of the Reach.
- Library of Arkthzand — An expansive Dwemer ruin in northwestern Blackreach.
- Nchuand-Zel — A Dwarven ruin located in Understone Keep.
- Nighthollow Keep — A keep located in the eastern half of Arkthzand Cavern.
Points of InterestEdit
- Ghostlight Grotto — A striking locale located east of the Library of Arkthzand in Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern.
- Mistgloom Thicket — A luminescent fungal forest located west and south of Gloomreach in Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern.
- Philosopher's Cradle — A Dwemer ruin located in the western corner of Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern, just south of the Library of Arkthzand.
- Arkthzand Great Lift — An entrance to Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern in the Reach, north of the North Markarth Wayshrine and east of Bthardamz.
- Nalzthdbar Great Lift — An entrance to Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern in the Reach, located east of Briar Rock Ruins.
- Grayhaven — A lost realm of Oblivion located deep in the Void.
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.