Through grunts of pain, Panamar will give his intel:
- "Ungh, finally. Soldier, I'm not going to stay conscious much longer. You have to tell the Centurion."
- What have you found?
- "What the Colovians are looking for. Why they're here."
- Why are they here?
- "A relic. The Ancients, they used this ruin as some kind of a vault. Something they wanted hidden away. Forever."
- What kind of relic?
- "I don't … I don't know. The Queen's agent, though. He knows. Razum-dar. Whatever's down there … it's a threat to the whole Alliance."
- Rest easy, soldier. Help is on the way.
Speak to him again and he'll relay:
- "Don't worry … don't worry about me."