Upgrading Tribunal to the latest patch is highly recommended, as many bugs and glitches are often fixed by the patches.
- Users that purchased Tribunal through Steam do not need to manually patch their copy; the latest patch is automatically incorporated into the expansion.
- The Game of the Year edition includes all the latest patches.
- The download is available from the official site.
- Fixed a bug While playing with software audio acceleration. The environment sounds for Mournhold will sound and behave the same as they do when the game is in hardware audio acceleration mode.
- Fixed a sound bug that would cause the loss of several sound effects in the Sotha Sil dungeon area.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash to desktop if you tried to pickpocket your companion.
- When uninstalling Morrowind, the tribunal.esm and tribunal.bsa files are not removed.
- Some sounds do not correspond correctly with sound slider positions.
- In certain sewers, the sound of water may cut off too quickly.
- Vivec and Yagrum Bagarn are missing combat sounds. Only default sounds are played.
- Certain constant effect items with shield do not always have the oval effect surrounding the player.
- Quests are sorted in the journal by title. The tribunal.esm must be loaded to sort quests, including Morrowind quests.
- Local map can be annotated by double clicking the map.
Morrowind Quest FixesEdit
- Fixed a Main Quest-breaking state where Addhiranhir is betrayed, then persuaded to report on the Sixth House, but on return to Caius Cosades, he does not recognize that the quest has been completed.
- Three Morag Tong Grandmaster quests could not be obtained from the questgiver because of incorrect condition checks. Now all four Grandmaster writs can be issued and executed.
- Fixes an exceptional case where the vote counting global script does not start during a House Redoran quest, preventing the questgiver from recognizing quest completion and blocking advancement
- Corrected a dialog where the string in the topic 'Progress of Truth' should have been 'watched by Ordinators' -- NOT 'watched by THE Ordinators'. This fails to set the topic 'watched by Ordinators', which gives the player the code word 'amaya'.
- Fixed an exceptional case where the player is not advanced to Archmage after killing Archmage Trebonius.
- Fixed a fault where Dren would not advance the PC to Councilman Rank; he would always skip a rank and make the PC Grandmaster.
- Repaired a missing hyperlink in Tul's dialog that prevented him from following the PC, and blocking quest progress.
- Fixed a fault which prevented Volrina Quarra from placing a journal which signaled the end of her quest.