The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon is the second expansion pack for Morrowind, after Tribunal, set on the icy island of Solstheim northwest of Vvardenfell. As the East Empire Company struggles to establish a new colony on the frozen shores, mysterious occurrences and the arrival of werewolves begin to transform the land. The native Skaal tribe heralds these changes as omens of the Bloodmoon Prophecy and the start of the dreaded Hunt of Hircine. As the Nerevarine is unwittingly drawn into the hunt, there is only one choice to be made: to become the predator, or the prey.
Bloodmoon was released for Windows on 3 June 2003, and was packaged into the Morrowind Game of the Year Edition released for Windows and Xbox on 31 October 2003.
Today, Bloodmoon is playable as part of the Morrowind Game of the Year Edition available digitally for Windows from Steam and GOG.com, and for Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S from the Microsoft Store (also being included with Xbox Game Pass). The physical Xbox releases of the Game of the Year editions is backwards-compatible with Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
- Quests — All quests that can be embarked upon in the expansion
- Creatures — A listing of all creatures found in the Bloodmoon expansion
- Undead — A listing of the new forms of undead
- Factions — A detailed description of Solstheim factions
- Maps — A bird's-eye view of the island of Solstheim
- People — A listing of all people added by the Bloodmoon expansion
- NPC Classes — Unique classes introduced for NPCs in the expansion
- Places — Major places in the expansion
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP