The Pocket Guide to the Empire, Second Edition was a Bethesda Forums community project with Michael Kirkbride and members of the Temple Zero Society, but the work was never fully completed. The existence of the Guide is mentioned in the introduction segment of the PGE3. The timeframe of the guide is set during the rule of Empress Morihatha in 3E 331.
You can read about the Guide here.
A link to the version with all portions can be found here.
Table of Contents
- The Wheel Metamundic
- Kalpa Akaishicorprus
- The Totemic Return: Skyrim
- Towards a Dragon'd Sea: Cathnoquey
- The Heart of Heaven and the Imperial Earth: Cyrodiil
- Tatterdemalion: The Lunar Province of Secunda
- The Warped West: Hiaûŗoche
- Westward, Serpents Lie: Hammerfell
- Tenders To The Mane: Lleswer
- A Million Eyed Insect Dreaming: Morrowind
- The Great Apes of the Graht: Valenwood
- The Abiding Eye: Argonia
- The Threat of Mirrors: Alinor and the Summering Isles
- Those Regions Largely Unwritten