(Click on any item for details)
Fire Damage M points for D seconds
Damages the target using fire by M points for D seconds.
- Dark Elves are 75% resistant to Fire, and since they are by far the most populous race on Vvardenfell, this makes Fire Damage slightly less effective when dealing with humanoid opponents than the other elemental effects. However, many creatures are weak against Fire, or, like the undead, have full immunity against other elemental damage while damage types other than Fire Damage and Cold Damage cost more to cast, so Fire Damage has its uses.
- Fire Damage has a speed scale of 1.25, so ranged spells with only a "Fire Damage" effect will travel faster than all other spells. If combined with any other spell effects, however, the projectile will travel at the regular speed.
- Resist Fire, Weakness to Fire, Fire Shield
- Frost Damage, Poison, Shock Damage
- Damage Health, Drain Health