Amenos is the second-largest island of the Systres Archipelago. It is covered mostly by the Amenos Jungle wilderness. Most of the island currently acts as a prison colony, with the waters surrounding it being particularly treacherous.
Prisoners released into the jungle by House Mornard have gone through "processing", an unknown magical process said to kill the victim instantly if they ever try to escape the wilderness of the island.
- Amenos Station — The only settlement on Amenos.
- Skulltooth Coast — A shipwreck site and large Dreadsails camp located in northwestern Amenos.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- Coral Cliffs — A small cave system found on the very northwestern end of Amenos.
- Ghost Haven Bay — An ancient pirate cove and ship graveyard.
- Graven Deep — A region located off the southwest coast of High Isle, accessed by ship from Amenos Station.
- Whalefall — An island found off the western coast of Amenos.
- Amenos Basin — A natural landmark and World Boss site in southwestern Amenos.
- Mornard Falls — A series of small waterfalls and a Group Boss site in central Amenos.
- Flooded Coast Volcanic Vent — A volcanic vent site in northeastern Amenos.
- Haunted Coast Volcanic Vent — A volcanic vent site in southeastern Amenos, east of Amenos Station.
- Serpents Hollow Volcanic Vent — A volcanic vent site in central Amenos, north of Amenos Station.
Points of InterestEdit
- Banished Refuge — A small camp for exiles prisoners from Amenos Station found northwest of Serpents Hollow Wayshrine.
- Green Serpent Getaway — A small camp of Green Serpents found north of Brokerock Mine.
- Hidden Foundry — A crafting site located in a tunnel north of Amenos Station used for crafting the Druid's Braid set.
- Amenos Station Wayshrine — Located in the middle of town.
- Flooded Coast Wayshrine — Located in northeastern Amenos.
- Serpents Hollow Wayshrine — Located in central Amenos.
- Trappers Peak Wayshrine — Located on the western coast of Amenos.
- Brokerock Wayshrine — Located on a hill east of the mine.