Online: ESO Plus< Online
ESO Plus is a premium membership system that started with the release of the Tamriel Unlimited payment model, for the same price as the old subscription: $14.99/€12.99/£8.99/¥1,944 per month.
The following are included in an ESO Plus membership:
- A stipend of 1650 Crowns per month, given at the start of the subscription period.
- Access to all DLC game packs for the duration of your membership. This does not include the latest Chapter Greymoor.
- A 10% bonus to XP, gold, crafting research and crafting inspiration earned.
- As of Update 10, an account-wide Craft Bag to hold unlimited crafting materials.
- As of Update 11, the ability to dye costumes and hats at a dye station.
- As of Update 13, the ability to place twice as many objects in player houses.
- As of Update 14, double bank space.
- As of Update 16, double Transmute Crystal capacity.
- As of November 13, 2018, an increase in the monthly Crown stipend from 1500 to 1650, and access to occasional subscriber-only sales, items for sale, and free collectibles in the Crown Store.
- Occasional promotional rewards, such as free Crown Crates or card packs for The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
Anyone who had a current subscription to ESO at the time of Tamriel Unlimited's release received an ESO Plus membership for the remainder of their subscription (even if you chose to not renew the membership after the subscription's time ran out).
If you have played DLC and choose to cancel your membership, you will no longer be able to access those areas unless you renew it or purchase the DLC separately, but you will still keep any items and achievements you earned. All DLC skills that you have unlocked (such as Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Psijic Order, etc.) will remain accessible, but you will be unable to progress the skill trees further. Wayshrines in DLC zones will deactivate and turn gray. However, you can still visit and decorate any Player Housing that you have purchased in DLC zones. If your character is located in a DLC zone when your ESO Plus subscription lapses, your character will, upon logging in, transport to a city within their Alliance district. Any costume you have dyed will remain dyed.
ESO Plus subscriptions will not allow you to retroactively earn the Loyalty Program subscription rewards, as they were discontinued following the release of Tamriel Unlimited. However, DLC Loyalty Rewards can be obtained through ESO Plus.
Players with the Japanese version of the game must purchase ESO Plus through DMM rather than ZeniMax.
|Month Sub||Cost/Month (USD)||Crowns Per Dollar|