Online:Imperial Charity Writs< Elder Scrolls Online
Imperial Charity Writs are New Life Festival crafting writs that require players to create some provisions on behalf of refugees from the Three Banners War. It can be used or sold to other players. Consuming it begins the quest A Charitable Contribution.
Imperial Charity Writs are obtained by opening New Life Festival Boxes. These boxes are rewards from the New Life Festival Daily Quests.
When you open a writ, the following message is displayed. It will differ slightly depending on what the contract requires:
- Civilians displaced by the Three Banners War desperately need supplies as we resettle them throughout Tamriel.
Please make and deliver supplies [using/made by CraftSkill] to Selvari Abello at the New Life Festival camp. We appreciate the help.
- <Accept the contract.>
The writ will have you craft one of the following provisioning or furnishings items:
- Chicken Breast (x12)
- Common Table, Slanted (x1)
- Roast Corn (x12)
- Grape Preserves (x12)
- Rough Bedroll, Basic (x3)
- Rough Bowl, Common (x3)
- Rough Cup, Empty (x3)
Check out the "Creating the Supplies" of the related quest walkthrough for skill and materials requirements for each possible contract.
Upon completion of a writ, you will be rewarded with Inspiration, the allotted number of writ vouchers, and a Refugee's Gift that can be opened to reveal a Rkindaleft Dwarven Style Page which can be used or traded to others.
When you deliver the goods to Selvari Abello, her response will depend on the type of writ completed:
- Blacksmithing: "A good sturdy knife is more than just a tool, it is a defense against the rigors of the world. And so is this beautifully crafted furnishing you provided."
- Clothing: "It's a small thing to own a clean shirt, a pair of trousers without holes, or a tent to keep off the rain. Though, can anyone really argue the boost it gives one's dignity?"
- Woodworking: "I used to think our people were like tempered steel, but I think we're more like an old tree. Sometimes it grows too big and falls over in the wind. Trees can always grow back, though, with stronger roots. Thank you, my friend."
- The Imperial Charity Writs were first released during the 2020 New Life Festival.