Writ Vouchers are the currency earned when crafting Master Writs. They can be used to purchase a variety of Furnishings, Furnisher Documents, recipes, and motifs from Rolis Hlaalu and Faustina Curio. As of Update 15, they can now be deposited in your Bank and shared between characters on your account.
Writ Voucher frequency can be increased based on a number of factors, including overall tradeskill mastery (related achievement completion, motifs learned, and research)
- Blacksmithing, Clothing, and Woodworking are increased based on Trait Research and Motif Knowledge.
- Alchemy is increased based on knowledge of reagents, which directly affects the related achievements for this skill.
- Enchanting is increased based on the number of translations known.
- Provisioning is increased based on the number of purple and gold recipes known.
- Jewelry crafting is based on trait knowledge alone.
- Prior to Update 15, Writ Vouchers were bound to the character that earned them and could not be sold, traded, or even placed in your Bank to transfer to another character on your account, so if you received a Master Writ on a character who was not able to craft the given item, you were best advised to decline the Writ and either sell it in a Guild Store or transfer the sealed writ via your bank to another character who is able to craft the item. You were best off doing all Master Writs on a single character so as to pool your resulting Writ Vouchers together, since you could not purchase items using Vouchers on different characters.