|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
Sun-Eater Nightstalkers are Argonian vampires who can be found within the Teeth of Sithis.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Quick Strike
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Veiled Strike
- The enemy cloaks and prepares to slash the player. This attack does moderate physical damage and will stun the player briefly. This attack can be blocked to set the enemy off balance.
- Teleport Strike
- The enemy teleports and stabs the player. This attack does moderate physical damage and stuns the player briefly.
- Roll Dodge
- The enemy can roll dodge to avoid attacks.
- Drain Essence
- The enemy drains your life force, dealing high magic damage and restoring its health every 1 second for 3 seconds.
- Mist Form
- The enemy dissolves into a dark mist, reducing it's damage taken by 75% for 4 seconds. Entering this form removes and grants immunity to all disabling and immobilization effects. This ability is usually used when the enemy is on low health.