An Argonian Sun-Eater Pyrewalker
A Dunmer Sun-Eater Pyrewalker casting a spell
Sun-Eater Pyrewalkers are Vampire flame mages of the Sun-Eaters found in Teeth of Sithis.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- A basic ranged attack that does minor flame damage.
- Heat Wave
- The enemy releases fire along the ground in the direction it is facing. This attack does moderate flame damage to all players hit by it. This spell can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance or simply avoided.
- Fire Runes
- The enemy shoots two fireballs in the air which form two fire runes when they land. The runes do moderate flame damage over time to all players within the red circles and should be avoided. Players should be prepared to move as soon as the attack casts as one rune will always be cast on top of you.
- Drain Essence
- The enemy drains your life force, dealing high magic damage and restoring its health every 1 second for 3 seconds.
- Mist Form
- The enemy dissolves into a dark mist, reducing it's damage taken by 75% for 4 seconds. Entering this form removes and grants immunity to all disabling and immobilization effects. This ability is usually used when the enemy is on low health.