The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey is a portable spin-off game in the TES Travels series. It is available only on the Nokia N-Gage and N-Gage QD. It takes place in the region known as the Western Reach, which borders the provinces of Hammerfell, High Rock, and Skyrim.
- "War comes to Hammerfell, danger and ambition consuming three kingdoms. But some dangers arrive not upon studded boot, but move in stealth among the shadows. For a war of magics roils in the shadows, mixing with, and as dangerous as the war fought with steel. But unknown to kings and High Mages, the flames of war will forge a hero. It is this hero's destiny to alter theirs, and change the world of... Shadowkey."
- —Shadowkey introductory text
- Attributes — What are your basic stats?
- Classes — Information about the advantages gained through playing a particular class
- Creatures — A list of creatures and hostile NPCs you may face in the game, fit with pictures, statistics and combat strategies
- Items — Listing of all the items in the game and what they do
- Cheats — Less honest ways of getting what you need
- Concept Art — Archive of concept art released for the game
- Credits — A list of those developers whose hard work you cannot gauge
- Music — Information on Shadowkey's soundtrack
- Wallpapers — Official wallpapers, available in various sizes
- Shadowkey Files — Mods, utilities, and patches for Shadowkey
- Shadowkey File Formats — Information on the file formats used for game data and save files
- Shadowkey Emulation Guide — A guide on how to emulate Shadowkey on modern PCs
- Shadowkey Asset Viewer — A tool developed to allow Shadowkey models, assets, and creatures to be viewed in a web browser
- Shadowkey Map Viewer — A tool developed to allow Shadowkey maps to be viewed in a web browser