The Elder Scrolls: Blades is a free-to-play spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise. It takes place primarily in the province of Cyrodiil, and features procedurally-generated dungeons (similar to Arena), the rebuilding a destroyed town, and PvP combat in an arena. Originally planned to be released in Fall of 2018, the game was later set to release in early 2019, with limited early access beginning on 27 March, 2019. Blades is currently available on phones and tablets in open Early Access, and will eventually be released on current generation consoles, PC, and be available to play in VR. Additionally, players will be able to play against each other regardless of platform.
Additional general game information can be found here.
- Attributes — What are the basic stats?
- Character Creation — A guide to the character creation process
- First Time Players — A guide to help new players come to grips with Blades
- Leveling — Understanding the character leveling system
- Races — The defining characteristics of the playable races
- Skills — And what can you do?
- Breakables — Containers that spew loot when broken
- Chests — Information on the game's loot box mechanic
- Daily Rewards — Details on the free daily items available from the store
- Emotes — Taunt your Arena opponent
- Food — Interactable objects that restore Health
- Items — Where to find specific items and their related attributes
- Creatures — A bestiary of all creatures found in the game
- Events — Limited-time events which have taken place in Blades
- Factions — Listing of all the guilds and factions in the game
- NPCs — Listing of all non-player characters in the game
- Places — A list of all the areas that can be visited in the game
Previews and Reviews
- Credits — Details on exactly who did what to create the game
- Development Team — A list of the developers who created the game
- Easter Eggs — Funny, out of place, or reference-related non-bug findings
- Glitches — Different things you may have noticed about Blades that just weren't right
- Help — The in-game help menu
- Historical References — References to people, places and events from previous Elder Scrolls games
- In-Depth Guides — Various walkthroughs and tutorials to help get the most out of the game
- Loading Screens — Information that appears when the game is loading
- Music — Information about Blades' soundtrack