Rescuing the TownsfolkEdit
Before you rescue Lond, he will try to get your attention with one of the following lines:
- "Finally a friendly face, I was beginning to despair."
- "Oh, I was starting to worry."
- "Over here!"
- "Thank the divines, someone's finally come for me."
When first rescued:
- "I thought I was going to die in here! I'm Lond, by the way. Blacksmith by trade. See me in town if you need that sword repaired!"
Rebuilding the SmithyEdit
When first spoken to in the Town:
- "We're all in your debt for saving us from those goblins. I'm much better at crafting swords than wielding them."
- I could teach you if you want…
- "Ha! Henrik, the weaponmaster has tried to teach me to use a blade, but it proved hopeless."
- Henrik Seven-Swords is still alive?
- "Indeed. I don't think anyone can kill that man. In fact, I'd bet my last coin he's at the old arena, practicing as we speak. So, do you think you can help me rebuild my smithy? You might need to get some wood first, though. Perhaps you should seek out the woodcutters, Varro and Jena Matius? The smithy used to stand on this very spot, but anywhere will do."
If spoken to again:
- "Can't wait to get back to work!"
Once the smithy is rebuilt:
- "Thank you so much for helping me rebuild my smithy. Please accept these materials as a show of gratitude. Let me know if I can help you with anything. And if you're willing to help others, you can always look up job postings on the board near the Town Hall."
If spoken to after the woodcutters have been rescued:
- "I heard about what you did for the woodcutters, that was very brave of you. At least now we have enough lumber to rebuild my smithy! Just pick a good spot for it and I'll set up shop as soon as it's built."
When spoken to in the Town afterwards:
- "What can I do for you?"
- I require use of your smithy.
- I have some questions for you.
- "What do you want to talk about?"
- What do you remember about the attack?
- "The Queen's mercenaries didn't give us much of a chance to negotiate. When we tried to negotiate with them, they started destroying the town. When things began to get rough, I ran for the woods with the other villagers. As I left, I'm almost certain I heard an explosion."
- How were you captured?
- "I wanted to go back and investigate, but we were ambushed by goblins. We didn't stand a chance."
- His name in the files is Lund Soriksen