|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Uncle Sweetshare (uncle sweetshare)|
|House||Uncle Sweetshare's Workshop|
Uncle Sweetshare is an insane Nord alchemist, likely driven mad by moon sugar, who likes to give "candy to all the boys and girls" at Fort Frostmoth. Unfortunately, this has caused several deaths and other ill consequences, and you will be expected to put a stop to it.
Outside Uncle Sweetshare's house, a dead Khajiit can be found. Asking him about this will confirm that he poisoned his "apprentice".
He wears a white Colovian fur helm and a common robe. He carries a wooden staff, five samples of moon sugar, a copy of the Alchemy skill book The Song of Uncle Sweetshare, and a grandmaster's mortar and pestle. Aside from his natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield himself, and a natural frost damage spell, he knows the following spells: Dire Weary, Strong Fire Shield, Strong Frost Shield, Second Barrier, Strong Shock Shield, Strong Reflect, Strong Spelldrinker, Wild Spelldrinker, Absorb Speed [Ranged], and Absorb Strength [Ranged].
- "Candy, candy -- he makes so much! Uncle Sweetshare has a magic touch! So it's back to the workshop in the snow! With lovely lanterns all aglow! He he! Ha ho! He he he ha ha ho!"
- "Candy, candy -- he makes so much! Uncle Sweetshare has a magic touch!"
- "Uncle Sweetshare is coming near, to spread his candy and his cheer!"
- "So it's back to the workshop in the snow! With lovely lanterns all aglow! He he! Ha ho! He he he ha ha ho!"
- "It's better than trinkets, games or toys! So say all the little girls and boys!"
- "When the sugar is warmed by the pale hearth light, the happiness spreads throughout the night!"
- "My Uncle's candy is so sweet! It's such a yummy winter's treat!"
- "He he! Ha ho! To the worskhop he will go!"
- "He he! Ha ha! Can it be? A visitor in my workshop? How can I help you, sweet %PCName? I have candy treats to spare, if you come in search of happiness!"
- candy treats:
- "My candy treats are tasty, they are! And filled with special sugar and love! They bring happiness! Happiness to everyone on Solstheim! That's what I do, you see! I give out my special sugary treats and spread happiness throughout the land! It's difficult work, but oh so very rewarding! M'nashi certainly thought so. Ahh, M'nashi, the dear lad...."
- M'nashi: "M'nashi was my assistant! He helped me make my candy! He so loved his sugar, M'nashi did. Loved it a little too much, I'm afraid! He died, you see. His, ah, sweet tooth got the better of him. I buried him, just outside. We had a lovely little ceremony. The horkers came and sang for him, they did! He he he! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
- moon sugar investigation: (?)
- Uncle Sweetshare: (?)
- The Moon Sugar Mystery: Investigate some jolly poisonings.
- Uncle Sweetshare was originally going to be named Grandfather Frost. See his page for more details.
- A witness states that Sweetshare "probably wasn't a Nord", while he clearly is one. It is possible that this bit of dialogue wasn't changed while Uncle Sweetshare was - the original Grandfather Frost was a Breton and the original voices for Uncle Sweetshare are that of a Breton male.