The ingredient Sweetroll is only found as food. Sweetrolls are more common than sweetcakes and have different alchemical properties.
According to dialogues, Salmo the Baker is known for his sweetrolls, and multiple sweetrolls can be found in his house. However, it is not possible to buy sweetrolls from him, and the rolls found there respawn at the same rate as other locations.
82 guaranteed samples can be found (these locations will respawn, since sweetrolls are food). The places with the highest numbers of samples are:
- 11 samples are in Salmo the Baker's House in Skingrad
- 6 samples are in Summitmist Manor in Skingrad
- 5 samples are in the basement of Riverview in Cheydinhal
- 5 samples are in the Anvil Castle Dining Hall
- 4 samples are in Newlands Lodge in Cheydinhal
- 4 samples are in the Anvil Mages Guild (two in the Library and two in the dining area)
- 3 samples are in the Cheydinhal Mages Guild Basement
- 3 samples are in the Anvil Fighters Guild Dining Hall
- 3 samples are in Castle Skingrad South Hall
- 3 samples are in Ulfgar Fog-Eye's House in Anvil
- 3 samples are in Castle Bruma (two in the Great Hall, one in the Lord's Manor)
- 3 samples are in Marana Rian's House in the Imperial City Temple District
It can also be found randomly in the inventories of food vendors.
- 3 samples are in Erver Devani's House in Deepwallow
- 3 samples are in Rendil Drarara's House in Bliss
- 3 samples are in Urul gro-Agamph's House in Split (Mania side)
- 3 samples are in Dulphumph gro-Urgash's House in Deepwallow
- 3 samples are in Urul gro-Agamph's House in Split (Dementia side)
- 2 samples are in Runs-in-Circles's House in Highcross
- 2 samples are in Zoe Malene's House in Hale
- Sweetrolls are the subject of an ongoing Easter egg in Bethesda's games.