Modification is the process of modifying your game using player-created Mods. This section covers mod installation and management for mod users – for the process of creating your own mods, see Modding.
- Oblivion Mods FAQ — Thorough introduction to using mods. (Extremely useful for newbies!)
- OMFAQ: What are Mods? — What mods do. Mods vs. plugins, etc.
- OMFAQ: Where can I find good Mods? — Where to get mods and lists of good mods.
- Mod Complexity — Why are mods and mod tools so complicated???
- Mod Compatibility and You — Mod incompatibilities. Why they exist and how to deal with them.
- Mod Acronyms — Cobl, FCOM, MMM, common acronyms for mods, etc.
- Mod Glossary — Commonly used terms in working with mods
- Configuration and Management — Index page for a wide range of topics related to using mods, including Configuration, Optimization, Stabilization and Installation