Online:Summerset Pathfinder< Elder Scrolls Online: Achievements: DLC Achievements: Summerset Achievements: Exploration Achievements
|Needed for||Summerset Master Explorer|
You will gain access to Artaeum by completing the quest The Queen's Decree. If you want to get to Artaeum sooner, you can teleport to someone in your group or guild, or by exiting the Grand Psijic Villa player house.
- Alaxon'ald — A striking locale located west of the Eastern Pass Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Ald Mora Ruins — Located northwest of Russafeld Heights Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Alinor Docks — The bustling trading port of the city of Alinor to the south and its surrounding locales.
- Cathedral of Webs — A ruin located in the northwest on Summerset.
- Colosseum of the Old Ways — An arena on Artaeum currently being used by the Psijic Order to battle atronachs against each other.
- Dusk Keep — An isolated fort along the southeastern coastline of Summerset.
- Eldbur Ruins — A ruined sanctuary north of Shimmerene on Summerset.
- Garden of the Sacred Numbers — A garden found south of Shimmerene.
- Gryphon Aerie — A cliff located east of King's Haven Pass Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Keep of the Eleven Forces — A ruined fortress inhabited by imps located south of the town of Shimmerene.
- Obtaining this achievement was the core objective of the Summerfall Event.