This article is about the main island of Summerset Isles. For the Summerset chapter, see Summerset (chapter).
- "The land called Summerset is the birthplace of civilization and magic as we know it in Tamriel. On its idyllic sea-kissed shores live the Altmer, the High Elves."
|Western Summerset Isles|
Summerset is a large island off the southwestern coast of mainland Tamriel.
- Alinor — A city found in the southwestern part of Summerset.
- Cey-Tarn Keep — A fort found south of Alinor Docks.
- Corgrad Wastes — A ruined town found southwest of The Crystal Tower.
- Direnni Acropolis — An abandoned settlement in the northern part of Summerset.
- Illumination Academy — A university in northwest Summerset, east of Lillandril.
- Lillandril — A town found in the northwest part of Summerset.
- Sea Keep — A fortress in northwest Summerset.
- Shimmerene — A town located on the eastern shore of Summerset.
Farms and PlantationsEdit
Groves and MarshesEdit
- Ebon Stadmont — A mysterious forest found west of Cloudrest.
- Sil-Var-Woad — A zoo in southeast Summerset.
Caves, Ruins and MinesEdit
- Rellenthil — A township found in the center of Summerset.
- Archon's Grove — A delve in southern Summerset, between Tor-Hame-Khard and Sil-Var-Woad.
- Cloudrest — A city found on the mountain of Eton Nir in Summerset.
- Eton Nir Grotto — A delve found in northeastern Summerset, between King's Haven Pass and Eldbur Ruins.
- Karnwasten — A public dungeon found on the northern coast of Summerset.
- King's Haven Pass — A delve with two entrances found northeast of Cloudrest and east of the Illumination Academy.
- Sunhold — A city and public dungeon found in the southern part of Summerset.
- Tor-Hame-Khard — A delve found southwest of Shimmerene.
- Wasten Coraldale — An island delve off the west coast of Summerset.
- Graveld's Hideaway — A group boss site found northwest of Sil-Var-Woad on Summerset.
- Gryphon Run — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- Indrik Frolic — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- Keelsplitter's Nest — A reef viper nest found on Summerset on the shore south of the Illumination Academy.
- The Queen's Hatchery — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- Welenkin Cove — A group boss site found on Summerset.
- Corgrad Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point southwest of Corgrad Wastes in the northwestern part of Summerset.
- Direnni Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point northeast of Direnni Acropolis in the northeastern part of Summerset.
- Rellenthil Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point northwest of Rellenthil.
- Sil-Var-Woad Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point southeast of Sil-Var-Woad in the southeastern part of Summerset.
- Sunhold Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point southeast of Sunhold in the southern part of Summerset.
- Welenkin Abyssal Geyser — An Abyssal Geyser spawn point west of Alinor.
Points of InterestEdit
- Alaxon'ald — A striking locale located west of the Eastern Pass Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Ald Mora Ruins — Located northwest of Russafeld Heights Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Alinor Docks — The bustling trading port of the city of Alinor to the south and its surrounding locales.
- Augury Basin — A crafting site hidden in the hills west of the Illumination Academy for crafting the Nocturnal's Favor set.
- Cathedral of Webs — A ruin located in the northwest on Summerset.
- Dusk Keep — An isolated fort along the southeastern coastline of Summerset.
- Eldbur Ruins — A ruined sanctuary north of Shimmerene on Summerset.
- Garden of the Sacred Numbers — A garden found south of Shimmerene.
- Gryphon Aerie — A cliff located east of King's Haven Pass Wayshrine on Summerset.
- Keep of the Eleven Forces — A ruined fortress inhabited by imps located south of the town of Shimmerene.
- Shimmerene Dockworks — A crafting site on the western docks in the town of Shimmerene for crafting the Adept Rider set.
- Alinor Crest Townhouse — A large player house in Alinor.
- Colossal Aldmeri Grotto — A player manor accessed from Alinor Docks.
- Golden Gryphon Garret — A player room in Alinor.
- Alinor Wayshrine — Located in Alinor.
- Cey-Tarn Keep Wayshrine — Located northeast of Cey-Tarn Keep.
- Eastern Pass Wayshrine — Located in the southeastern part of Summerset.
- Ebon Stadmont Wayshrine — Located west of Ebon Stadmont.
- Eldbur Ruins Wayshrine — Located east of Eldbur Ruins.
- King's Haven Pass Wayshrine — Located east of King's Haven Pass east entrance.
- Lillandril Wayshrine — Located in Lillandril.
- Russafeld Heights Wayshrine — Located southwest of Russafeld.
- Shimmerene Wayshrine — Located in Shimmerene.
- Sil-Var-Woad Wayshrine — Located north of Sil-Var-Woad.
- Sunhold Wayshrine — Located east of Sunhold.
- The Crystal Tower Wayshrine — Located west of Crystal Tower.
- Veyond Wyte Wayshrine — Located in the northeastern part of Summerset.
- College of Sapiarchs — An institution located on an island just west of the city of Lillandril.
- Crystal Tower — A large structure found on the northern tip of Summerset.
- Eldbur Sanctuary — An Aldmeri ruin in eastern Summerset.
- Red Temple Catacombs — A ruined temple near Russafeld.
- Rellenthil Sinkhole — A grotto network underneath Rellenthil.
- The Vaults of Heinarwe — A secluded valley containing ancient Aldmeri ruins.
- Saltbreeze Cave — A coral cave found on Summerset.
- The Queen's Decree: Investigate the disappearances of newcomers to Summerset.
- A Pearl of Great Price: Help the Psijic Order crack the puzzle of the Abyssal Pearl you found.
- Buried Memories: Defend Artaeum from invasion!
- The Tower Sentinels: Warn the College of Sapiarchs of the threat to the Crystal Tower.
- The Dreaming Cave: Find a way to communicate with Meridia and rescue her Golden Knight from Mephala's clutches.
- Lost in Translation: Locate the Heart of Transparent Law.
- A Necessary Alliance: Figure out a way to get into the Crystal Tower with the help of Clavicus Vile and Mephala.
- The Crystal Tower: Ascend the Crystal Tower and put an end to Nocturnal's machinations.
- A New Alliance: Attend a meeting with the Proxy Queen to ensure the Crystal Tower is protected.
- The Abyssal Cabal: Further investigate the Sea Sload threat.
- Bantering with Bandits: Help rescue Tableau from the clutches of bandits.
- Culture Clash: Help Rigurt the Brash gain an audience with Summerset's Proxy Queen.
- Divine Deputation: Take on contract work for the Divine Prosecution.
- A Duelist's Dilemma: Help an Orc prepare for a duel according to the High Elf customs.
- The Ebon Sanctum: Escort the scholar Andewen as she investigates an ancient temple.
- The Forest Vandal: Help Vinafwe catch the vandal who's been ruining her botanical arrangements.
- Gjadil's Legacy: Retrieve a pirate's buried treasure and return it to her descendants.
- Gryphon Grievance: Help a Bosmer find her lost companions within gryphon nesting grounds.
- Half-Formed Understandings: Witness Mannimarco's descent into necromancy in a sealed ruin on Artaeum.
- His Final Gift: Inform a noble of her lover's unfortunate death.
- The Hulkynd's Heart: Help an artist in Rellenthil find meaningful inspiration.
- Illusions of Grandeur: Something is amiss among the students of the Illumination Academy.
- Lauriel's Lament: Investigate an ancient curse at Direnni Acropolis.
- Looting the Light: Help Seeks-the-Dark obtain the tokens and find his assistant.
- Lost at Sea: Find out what delayed a fisherman's fleet.
- Lost Libations: Find some lost wine bottles.
- Manor of Masques: Audition for the House of Reveries and help find a missing sibling.
- The Mind Trap: Escape the mind trap created by a mysterious entity.
- Murder In Lillandril: Investigate a murder in Lillandril.
- Obedience Issues: Help a Summerset noble find her husband and her pedigree hound.
- Old Wounds: Hunt down a ghostly killer in Russafeld.
- Pearls Before Traitors: Help retrieve a dangerous artifact.
- The Perils of Art: Gather some exclusive painting supplies for an artist in Lillandril.
- The Runaway's Tale: Find a runaway bride who was kidnapped by werewolves.
- Savage Truths: Recover Naliara's notes.
- Storming the Walls: Retake a fortress that has been infiltrated by the Maormer.
- Sunhold Sundered: Help Kinlady Helenaere save her city from Maormer.
- A Tale of Two Mothers: Uncover a plot hatching in the Shimmerene underground.
- The Taste of Fear: Something has been killing the residents of Cey-Tarn Keep...
- An Unexpected Betrayal: Help Renzir to move on from his mutinying crew.
- Untamed and Unleashed: Restore order at the Royal Menagerie in Sil-Var-Woad.
- The Vault of Moawita: Dangerous relics have been stolen from the Psijic vault.
- Wasting Away: Assist an estate's heir as he uncovers the truth about his family's past.
- Whispers from the Deep: Help a member of the Psijic Order rescue a band of adventurers from a trap set by a dark entity.
- Checking on Cloudrest: Check on Vandoril's mother in the city of Cloudrest.
- Woe of the Welkynars: Help a Gryphon Knight defeat a powerful Sea Sload sorceress and save Cloudrest.
- Justiciar Tanorian Dailies
- Culling Serpents: Curb a growing reef viper population threatening Summerset's mainland.
- Pilgrimage's End: Recover articles of faith for the cult of Phynaster.
- Relic Runaround: Recover several relics and collect plans from the Sagacians.
- A Rose's Beauty: Collect several blossoms of the Rose-of-Archon flower for Sapiarchs.
- Snuffing Out the Light: Burn heretical scriptures and destroy Daedric cocoons in Eton Nir Grotto.
- Struck from Memory: Recover and seal away forbidden tomes.
- Justiciar Farowel Dailies
- The Abyssal Alchemist: Clear out Welenkin Cove and eliminate the Sea Sload B'Korgen.
- Birds of a Feather: Defeat Haeliata and Nagravia and collect their feathers.
- Never Forgotten: Defeat Graveld and collect four Scrolls of Oath.
- Run Aground: Kill Keelsplitter and recover intelligence logs.
- The Sickening Sea: Collect coral crab eggs and defeat the Queen of the Reef.
- Taming the Wild: Kill Caanerin and restrain her spirit.
- Battlereeve Tanerline Daily
- Sinking Summerset: Destroy abyssal geysers.
- Summerset's coastline features Abyssal Geysers, a Summerset counterpart to the mainland's Dark Anchors.
- Fishing in this zone has a chance to provide Pyandonean Bottles containing a motif chapter in the Pyandonean style.
- The island and some locations on it, like Shimmerene and the Crystal Tower, can be seen from the western shores of Auridon.
- The southern portion of the island was originally planned as the starter zone for the Aldmeri Dominion players. The storyline involved a joint Maormer and Sload invasion, and Queen Ayrenn's name was initially "Ayarynne".
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.