- "This golden key is inset with jewels, shaped to form the Undaunted crest. Bring to the Undaunted Enclave to claim your reward!"
Earning Undaunted KeysEdit
The Undaunted Keys can be earned by completing daily Group Dungeon Pledges. While completing the pledge will generally give you one key, if you complete the Veteran Hard Mode challenge set by the Pledge Master, you will earn an extra key.
Using Undaunted KeysEdit
The keys can the be used to purchase the following:
- Specific Dungeon Coffers containing shoulders from various Monster Helm Sets — 5 Undaunted Keys
- "Mystery" Coffers which contain any of the shoulders from that Pledge Master's stock pool — 1 Undaunted Key
- Style Pages for Undaunted Style shoulders, available for a limited time — 50 Undaunted Keys
- Undaunted Opal Shoulder Coffer, available during the Undaunted Celebration Event — 25 Undaunted Keys
- As of Update 23, the bound Undaunted Key items were converted into this currency after logging into characters which held them.
- Prior to the introduction of Dungeon Coffers, keys could be used to open Undaunted Chests.
- Prior to Update 12, there were different tiers of key, namely Bronze Undaunted Keys, Silver Undaunted Keys, and Gold Undaunted Keys, which were awarded according to the difficulty of the pledge tasks performed and offered increasing levels of reward. There were all converted to normal Undaunted Keys after Update 12 along with the overhaul of the pledge system.