Skyrim:Pre-Release Content< Skyrim
This page highlights the Skyrim pre-release screenshots and videos that have been made available by Bethesda. Because this content was published before the game was released, the images may not reflect actual, in-game content. Concept Art is summarized on a separate article.
Skyrim-related videos that have been released by Bethesda include:
- Debut Trailer (Dec. 11, 2010) — Gametrailers.com exclusive debut trailer, showing only concept art.
- Skyrim - Official Trailer (Feb. 24, 2011) — Official game trailer, showing scenes ranging from life in a typical village to combat against a dragon.
- 20 Minutes of Skyrim Action (1, 2, 3) (Sept. 12, 2011) — Gameplay footage with a voiceover by Todd Howard, divided into three individual videos.
- Skyrim Live Action Trailer (Oct. 24, 2011) — A one-minute-long live-action trailer.
- Three screenshots from the video were also posted:
- Anniversary Edition and Upgrade Overview (Oct. 29, 2021)
February 24 ScreenshotsEdit
April 1 ScreenshotsEdit
April 18 ScreenshotsEdit
May 28 ScreenshotsEdit
June 3 ScreenshotsEdit
June 7 ScreenshotsEdit
August 9 ScreenshotEdit
Journalist Character ScreenshotsEdit
Beginning on August 12, several gaming sites began releasing screenshots of the characters their journalists had created at the closed Skyrim demo from QuakeCon 2011.
August 24 Race ScreenshotsEdit
October 7 ScreenshotsEdit
October 17 ScreenshotsEdit
October 20 ScreenshotsEdit
November 6 ScreenshotsEdit
Patch 1.6 ScreenshotsEdit
Patch 1.9 ScreenshotsEdit
Special Edition ScreenshotsEdit
Switch Edition ScreenshotsEdit
Zelda items in root tunnels
Creation Club ScreenshotsEdit
Sneak Peek - Aug 2018Edit
Sneak Peek - Oct 2018Edit
Sneak Peek - Dec 2018Edit
Sneak Peek - Mar 2019Edit
Anniversary Sneak Peek - Aug 2019Edit