|Added by||Saints & Seducers|
|Location||Underneath Solitude's rock arch, directly under the Blue Palace|
|Primary Skills||Two-handed, Heavy Armor, Archery, Block|
Staada is a Golden Saint who set up camp under Solitude's rock arch on the southeast side of the Karth River, directly under the Blue Palace. She is met during a miscellaneous quest started by reading A Request to Meet, delivered by a courier after the quest Restoring Order.
- You must be the one that sent that note.
The following lead to peaceful resolutions, and she will reward you with her own helmet and teleport away:
- I believe I have what you are looking for. (Give Sheogorath-Shaped Amber)
- I believe I have what you are looking for. (Give Sword of Jyggalag)
- "Very well. Here, take this for your troubles."
- I suppose this is goodbye.
- "It would seem so."
The following leads to a battle, and the end result is that she teleports away and you lose the chance to get her helmet:
- I have the artifact you seek, but I think I'll be keeping it. So long.
- "Fool! What do you think you're doing?"
- She doesn't actually wear the helmet she gives you, but rather a regular unenchanted one. Her gear cannot be obtained since it's not flagged as 'playable'.
- If you keep the Sheogorath-Shaped Amber, you can consume it at the Atronach Forge for one of the following combinations. (You will lose the Sheogorath-Shaped Amber.)
- Staada first appeared during Azura's Quest in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, where she was a member of the group of Daedra sent by Sheogorath to disturb a priestess of Azura to settle a bet between the two Daedric Lords. She also appears in the Shivering Isles expansion for The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion during The Helpless Army (if you become the Duke/Duchess of Dementia), in which she is imprisoned in Brellach and must be freed to help quell the Forces of Order. She also appears as a boss enemy in The Elder Scrolls Online, where she is located in the Alik'r Desert. She is also depicted as a card in The Elder Scrolls: Legends.
- There is a barrel in Staada's camp which only contains 14 tongs. This is likely a reference to a quest in Shivering Isles where the player must gather 50 pairs of tongs and calipers, the latter not being brought back for Skyrim.