|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- You are it!
- Bob and weave.
Tag, you're it! is a game that can be played with the children in Solitude, Whiterun, Riverwood, Morthal and Markarth. With Hearthfire installed, the game can be started with your adopted children as well.
To play, initiate the game by offering or accepting the game from eligible children. The aim of the game is to avoid being tagged by whoever is "it". If you are it, you must try to tag someone else. The quest will update whenever "it" changes hands and quest arrows show who you can tag or who to avoid.
The game ends after 90 seconds of play and the quest is removed. This has no material benefit and is mostly just for fun, but it does appear to raise the disposition of the children towards you.
- Entering a new area while playing the game will usually cause the game to end and you may have to speak to the children again to play.
- Games are only playable from 8am until 9pm.
- Adopted children can play tag at night if asked to.
- Starting a game of tag via your adopted child can cause all children in the area to play, even those who won't normally play.
- While Fjotra is following you during the quest The Heart of Dibella initiating a game of tag can cause her to play the game allowing you and other players to tag her. However, because she is following you, she won't run after or tag anyone when she becomes it.
- If you fast travel during this quest, the children may end up fast traveling with you.
- Starting a game with more than 4 children present will get all children running, but only 4 of them can be tagged.
|Tag, you're it! (WIGamesTag)|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|(Assigned as appropriate during the game)
Objective 10: <Alias=PlayerIsIt> is it. Keep away from <Alias=PlayerIsIt.PronounObj>
Objective 20: You're it! Tag someone.
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 255.