|Points of Interest||1|
"They say a place exists in Oblivion where the paths between planes are thin and easy to navigate. That no Prince rules this realm, and mortal and Daedra alike are free to do whatever they please. They call this place Fargrave."—Magister Therana
Fargrave is a demiplane of Oblivion containing a city. It contains permanent connections to other realms of Oblivion, including the Deadlands. It is home to the Gleaners of Aurbis, the Saraathu Tong, and House Hexos. An agreement known as the Stricture allows mortals to traipse freely through Fargrave, and outlines the conduct expected of both Daedra and mortals within the city. The city is overseen by a group of arbiters known as the Grasp.
Of all Fargrave's districts, the Shambles is the most dangerous. It is also home to most of the city's mortal inhabitants.
Using the criminal skills from the Vampire, Werewolf, and Necromancer skill lines within Fargrave's city limits won't give you a bounty. NPCs will still refuse to talk to you if you are a transformed werewolf or stage four vampire, though.
- Fargrave City District — The southwestern district of Fargrave.
Points of InterestEdit
The following Points of Interest do not count towards Zone Completion:
- Forgotten Feretory — A crafting site in The Shambles district of Fargrave for crafting the Iron Flask set.
- Ossa Accentium — A large manor in Fargrave.
- Fargrave Outskirts Wayshrine — Located in the far south of Fargrave City District.
- Fargrave Wayshrine — Located within the city walls, to the south.
- The Shambles Wayshrine — Located in the western portion of The Shambles.
- The Shambles — The northeastern district of Fargrave.
- The Stricture and the Grasp by Galeria Hexos — A primer for House Hexos members
- The Bearers of Fargrave by Orette Arbogasque, Mortal Historian — A brief account of the founding of Fargrave and the rumors surrounding it
- Lessons on Lucents by Roganus Atius, Chief Researcher of House Hexos — A researcher's thoughts on Lucents
- Fargrave Happenings As recorded by Ilark Kynval, Witness of Fargrave, volume 94 — An ongoing chronicle of the events of Fargrave
- Visitor's Guide to Fargrave Prepared by Osata for the Fargrave Mortal Inclusion and Visitation Program — A guide to various places found in the city of Fargrave
- Visitor's Guide to the Shambles by Dylamar for the Fargrave Mortal Inclusion and Visitation Program — A description of the most dangerous part of Fargrave
- Notes on the Visitor's Guide to the Shambles by Boss Kezo
- Gangs of the Shambles by Nathyn Farandas, Chief of Security to the Saraathu Tong — A guide to the three prominent gangs in the Shambles
- Surviving the Shambles by Hyn — A guide to surviving the Shambles
- Meet the Character - Madam Whim
- The Fool of Fargrave by Tirasie Mirel — A poem about Fargrave's Anchorite
- Dremora Never Die — A Fargrave Drinking Song
- Fargrave's Song — A song about the city of Fargrave
- The Daedric text written around the zone on the Aurbis Map translates to THE CELESTIAL PALANQUIN FARGRAVE.