|Location||Wilderness of Summerset: Alaxon'ald, Sil-Var-Woad, Indrik Frolic, Deadlands|
Indriks are magical deer-like creatures that fight using elemental-based attacks. They can be found throughout the forests of Summerset and are often hostile. When Indriks die, they are reduced to a pile of blue dust. Indriks also can appear in Deadlands during the random encounter.
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Sharing similar qualities to the Spriggan, the Indrik is a physical manifestation of Nirn that takes the form of a majestic bast. Indriks are highly intelligent and highly territorial, and attack anything deemed a threat to its current form or the environment. When slain, it distentegrates back into the energy of Nirn. It prefers to stay at range when threatened, using its primary teleport ability to threaten and coax foes away from its habitat. — Prima guide description:216
- The indrik channels its connection to Nirn and teleports between nearby locations. The entrance and exit points will be marked with balls of blue light. It can also retreat back to its initial portal for a brief moment. This ability has a short cooldown, and is used to help the indrik evade its attacker.
- The indrik bows its head, and a beam of white frost is fired at the target, causing frost damage. Avoid it by roll dodging.
- Hyper Awareness
- The creature rears up, stomping on the ground and bowing its head. An indrik spirit will manifest and rush at the target, knocking them over. Inflicts a stagger if it hits; avoid it any way you can.
- Static Charge
- The indrik rises up onto its hind legs and bellows, calling patches of lightning to rain down. Thr circles deal shock damage if you stand in them. The storm lasts for a few seconds and can be interrupted.
- The indrik runs around, leaving trails of fire in their wake. Causes large amounts of fire damage, plus a DoT. Players affected by the wall of fire are snared.
- Abrielle, a hostile indrik located east of the Keep of the Eleven Forces
- Caanerin, a world boss found at the Indrik Frolic
- Jodoro, a hostile indrik found in Earthen Root Enclave
- Lotus, a friendly indrik found at Sil-Var-Woad
- Specimen II, a hostile indrik found in Sil-Var-Woad Paddocks
- Tarcyr, a hostile indrik found in the March of Sacrifices
- Golden Indrik, hostile indriks who serve as optional enemies in the March of Sacrifices
- Indrik Specimen, hostile indriks who have been experimented on at Sil-Var-Woad
- Crimson Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2020 New Life Festival
- Dawnwood Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2019 Jester's Festival
- Icebreath Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the Midyear Mayhem 2020 Requiem event
- Luminous Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2019 Anniversary Jubilee
- Mossheart Indrik, found with the Impresario until the Lost Treasures of Skyrim event
- Nascent Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2020 New Life Festival
- Onyx Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the Dragon Rise event
- Pure Snow Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2019 New Life Festival
- Spectral Indrik, found with the Impresario until the end of the 2020 Jester's Festival
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Collector's Edition Strategy Guide — Garitt Rocha, David S.J Hodgson