- "Get low, and keep quiet. The Centurion sent you, right?"
- Yes. She sent me to learn what you've discovered.
- "I've managed to learn a thing or two. Have you seen any of the other scouts?"
If you have spoken to Scout Panamar:
- Scout Panamar said the ruin here is some kind of vault.
- "He's too tall for real field work, but he's still a good soldier. I've spoken to Razum-dar. He's led troops down into the ruin. But the Colovians … those bastards. They've collapsed the main entrance and activated a ward on the rear."
If you've spoken to Scout Juluda-daro:
- How can I get inside?
- "The Colovians are too stupid to make a ward that secure. It has to be an Ancient defense. They must have set it off when they stole those Welkynd stones. Find the stones. Return them to the entrance. You'll be able to get inside."
- Thank you, soldier. Good work.
- "The Colovians will never see me. Field craft is my passion, you know?"
- Both Centurion Burri's dialogue and the quest text misspell her name as Annthiel.