|Bitter Coast, Vvardenfell|
|Northwest of Vivec City|
There is a thieves trove behind a wheelbarrow on the dock north of Seyda Neen, leading out of town. A chest can be found on a small island south-southeast of Seyda Neen.
- Seyda Neen Objective: Investigate slaver activity in the port city of Seyda Neen. / You dismantled a slaver operation in Seyda Neen.
- Divine Conundrum: Help a canon fulfill a mission from Vivec.
- The Lost Symbol : Help Isobel recover a ring that is valuble to her family.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Findun's Goods — A general goods store located in Seyda Neen.
- Sea Salt Grocery — A grocery store found in Seyda Neen.
- The Saucy Nix — A cosy Imperial-style inn found in Seyda Neen.
- Transport Services
- The quests Breaking Through the Fog and Broken Bonds are mutually exclusive. Which one you receive depends on your character: new characters created after the release of Morrowind will start off with Broken Bonds as their very first quest if they choose to play the tutorial, while existing characters who travel to Vvardenfell, and new characters who skip the tutorial, can accept Breaking Through the Fog to complete the town's objective.
- Seyda Neen also appears in Morrowind.