|Ascadian Isles, Vvardenfell|
Vivec City is the largest city on Vvardenfell and the home of Vivec. It consists of ziggurats surrounded by water, and is currently under construction. The moonlet Baar Dau hangs suspended in the air above the city.
So far, only the St. Delyn, St. Olms, Temple, and Palace cantons are completed and accessible. The future Hlaalu, Redoran, Arena, and Telvanni cantons can be seen in varying levels of construction, and there is (unsurprisingly) no evidence of any work being started on the Foreign Quarter canton.
- Vivec City Objective: Explore Vivec City and meet Lord Vivec of the Tribunal. / You restored Lord Vivec and saved Vivec City.
- Divine Conundrum: Help a canon fulfill a mission from Vivec.
- Divine Inquiries: Investigate potential causes of the Warrior-Poet's loss of divine power.
- Divine Delusions: Discredit an Ashlander's claim to the title of Nerevarine.
- Divine Intervention: Help the clockwork mage create a tonal inverter to counteract the power of Sunna'rah.
- Divine Disaster: Recover a Blessing Stone in order to prevent a cosmic catastrophe.
- Divine Restoration: Seek guidance from the Lady of Twilight against a common foe.
- Divine Blessings: Help Lord Vivec reward those who assisted in restoring his divine power.
- A Call For Aid: Report to the Hall of Justice for contract work.
- The Anxious Apprentice: Stop a mad mage's experiment before it causes any more harm.
- A Creeping Hunger: Kill a hunger so that researchers can access a ruin.
- Culling the Swarm: Kill the excess kwama of Missir-Dadalit Egg Mine and defeat the Queen's Consort.
- Daedric Disruptions: Prevent Worm Cultists from completing their Daedra summoning rituals.
- Kwama Conundrum: Investigate a new breed of kwama.
- Oxen Free: Collect unique mushroom samples and kill a dangerous nix-ox.
- Planting Misinformation: Disrupt a moon-sugar grow operation by planting false instructions.
- Salothan's Curse: Banish the lingering spirits of a distressed war council.
- Siren's Song: Defeat a powerful nereid and recover cargo from a wreckage.
- Tax Deduction: Recover stolen taxes from a bandit den.
- Tribal Troubles: Collect several pieces of Dwarven scrap for the Ashlanders of Zainab.
- Unsettled Syndicate: Disrupt the Camonna Tong's slave trading activities at Khartag Point.
- For Glory: Prove yourself in a Battleground competition.
A Friend In Need: Track down the deed to an inn room.(disabled since Update 16)
- A Late Delivery: Deliver mushrooms to a Telvanni mage.
- Room to Spare: Obtain the deed to an inn room.
- To Tel Fyr: Investigate a rift at a mage's tower.
Shops and ServicesEdit
- Abbey of St. Delyn — The inn located in Vivec City.
- Canton of St. Delyn the Wise — Located to the northwest of the Temple Canton in Vivec City.
- Canton of St. Olms the Just — Located to the northeast of the Temple Canton in Vivec City.
- Foundation's Bulwark — Located north of Foundation's Rising in Vivec City.
- Foundation's Embrace — Located to the east of Foundation's Rising in Vivec City.
- Foundation's Labor — Located west of Foundation's Rising in Vivec City.
- Foundation's Rising — A bank located in the center of the Vivec City "Foundation" area.
- Gladiator's Quarters — The battlegrounds quarters located south of Foundation's Labor in Vivec City.
- Guar Pasture — A stable next to Pilgrim's Approach outside Vivec City.
- Pilgrim's Approach — A transport hub located north of the Vivec City Wayshrine.
- Pilgrim's Market — A collection of guild kiosks located north of the Vivec City "Foundation" area.
- St. Olms Plaza — Located to the northeast of the Temple Canton in Vivec City.
- Temple Canton — Located north of Vivec's Palace in Vivec City.
- Vivec City Outlaws Refuge — An outlaws refuge hidden beneath Vivec City.
- Transport Services
- Midyear Mayhem Celebration — A Midyear Mayhem event hub run by Predicant Maera out of the Vivec City Gladiator's Quarters.
- Saint Delyn Penthouse — A player room in Vivec City.
- Vivec City Wayshrine — Located in Vivec City's construction camp.
- Vivec Temple Wayshrine — Located on the southeast side of the Temple Canton of Vivec City.
- Vivec's Palace — A ziggurat that serves as Vivec's residence and the focal point of his city.
Vivec City Wayshrine is located just inside the northwestern entrance to the city, south of Pilgrim's Approach.
Vivec Temple Wayshrine is located in the southeast corner of the Temple Canton.
Future site of Castle Ebonheart