|Location||Teeth of Sithis|
|Charm of the Shapeless (Ring of the Wild Hunt)|
Shuxaltsei is an ancient Argonian priestess who opposed Duskfall and sought to maintain traditional Argonian worship of Sithis through blood sacrifice. She has since become a powerful vampire and was seemingly awakened somewhere beneath Blackrose Prison. Shuxaltsei has taken control of the Teeth of Sithis, an ancient temple to Sithis, and plans to make blood sacrifice to call upon Sithis and return all of Creation to the Void.
Defeating her is required to mark the delve as cleared and is also required as part of the related quest.
- She Who Eats the Light: An ancient temple of Sithis is stirring...
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Fright Force
- A basic ranged attack that does minor magic damage.
- Quick Strike
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Aspect of Terror
- The enemy casts a spell that does minor magic damage and fears the player for a short time, in which they cannot move or perform any actions. This effect passes through block, and players can break free from it. This spell can be interrupted to set the enemy off balance, or avoided using roll dodge.
- Summon Bloodfiends
- Shuxaltsei will summon two Blackguard Bloodfiends.
- Summon Bound Hemonculous
- She summons a Bound Hemonculous at one of the small Sithis shrines.
- Swirling Mist
- Shuxaltsei disappears into red mist. She travels to one of the Sithis shrines where a Bound Hemonculous resides, then emerges. If you stand in the mist, you will take magic damage.
- Red Death
- Shuxaltsei approaches a Bound Hemonculous and consumes it, breathing red mist in front of her in a cone dealing moderate magic damage and knocking down any targets hit by it.
- Hemonculous Healing
- When next to a Bound Hemonculous, it will channel a red beam at Shuxaltsei, healing her.
She may occasionally say something in jel while summoning two Blackguard Bloodfiends.
- "Pah tzel tchee uvastei jel xul-uxith."
- "Ruheeva u xul-vahat!"
- "Sa kot xulneihavu! Sithis tchee shu kronkassa."
- "Sa tchee shu u vakka."
- "U Hist-greel kota norg-xeech."
- "Waxhuthi! Norgsa oj!"
- "Xulunaht voss!"