Mark K. Jones was an artist at Bethesda Softworks.
Jones began practicing self-taught digital art on the Commodore VIC-20 and Amstrad CPC 464 due to dissatisfaction with the graphics of games he was playing. At age 18 he entered the video game industry, going straight from education to a job at Ocean Software. In 1993 he joined Bethesda where he would contribute creature and character design, 3D modelling, animation, texture and sprite work for both characters and environments, prerendered cutscenes and trailers, box design, and art team leadership. After Redguard’s release in 1998, Jones left his role at Bethesda but continued to work with them on further Elder Scrolls games as a freelancer. His final involvement in the series was with Shadowkey.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena Deluxe Edition - Artist
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall - Artist
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire - Lead Artist
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard - Cutscene Animator
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Character and Creature Artist
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Stormhold - Lead Artist
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Dawnstar - Lead Artist
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey - Lead Artist