Fight off a group of angry spriggans.
Chapter 10: Unwelcome IntrusionEdit
- Tyr: "There's no sign of Laaneth. You think the crash killed them all?"
- Swims-at-Night: "Maybe. Or maybe it was the locals."
- Kellen: "As the Spriggans fell, the travelers spotted one beckoning them into the woods."
- Nagh: "Nagh would have followed, but mother always said this one was too curious."
- If the player chooses "Follow" and the Green-Touched Spriggan card:
- Kellen: "Curiosity served the travelers well. Whatever its reasons, the creature led them straight to their quarry."
- If the player chooses "Loot" and the Hackwing Feather card:
- Kellen: "The adventurers did not trust the creature - and found a treasure it had no doubt hoped to lead them away from."
|3||Foraging Mudcrab||Creature (Mudcrab)||1||1||1||Common|
|3||Enraged Mudcrab||Creature (Mudcrab)||1||2||1||Common|
|3||Voracious Spriggan||Creature (Spriggan)||1||2||1||Common||Drain|
|3||Snake Tooth Necklace||Item||2||–||–||Rare||+1/+1
Summon: Give the wielder Drain this turn.
|2||Afflicted Alit||Creature (Reptile)||2||3||1||Rare||Summon: Deal 2 damage to each player.|
|3||Blighted Alit||Creature (Reptile)||3||5||3||Epic||At the start of your turn, Blighted Alit deals 2 damage to you.|
|3||Giant Bat||Creature (Beast)||3||2||2||Common||Charge, Drain|
|3||Bog Lurcher||Creature (Lurcher)||4||9||1||Rare|
|1||Malefic Wreath||Action||3||–||–||Rare||Give a creature -2/-2.|
|3||Green-Touched Spriggan||Creature (Spriggan)||5||1||5||Epic||When you gain health, Green-Touched Spriggan gains that much power.|
|2||Wild Spriggan||Creature (Spriggan)||6||3||4||Epic||Summon: Summon a 2/3 Snow Fox.|
|1||Wild Beastcaller||Creature (Spriggan)||6||3||4||Epic||Summon: Summon a random Animal.|
|Prev: Broadsides||Up: The Forgotten Hero||Next: The Rescue|