|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|East of Fort Frostmoth
South of the Sun Stone
|# of Heart Stone Deposits||3|
Tel Mithryn is a Telvanni tower in southeastern Solstheim, located east of Fort Frostmoth and south of the Sun Stone. It was grown near the beginning of the Fourth Era out of special fungal spores and the sections include the main tower, the apothecary, the kitchen, and the steward's house.
Quests Starting HereEdit
- Black Book: The Hidden Twilight: Learn the Black Book's hidden knowledge.
- From the Ashes: Help Talvas Fathryon by killing an ash guardian.
- Healing a House: Help Elynea Mothren repair the tower of Tel Mithryn.
- Reluctant Steward: Find a new steward for Neloth in Raven Rock.
These quests are available after you've spoken to Neloth during Reluctant Steward, though they become unavailable while you are looking for a replacement steward.
- Azra's Staffs: Retrieve a staff made by Azra Nightwielder for Master Neloth. (Also requires Conjuration 40)
- Experimental Subject (A): Help Neloth by being a test subject in his experiment.
- Heart Stones: Find a heart stone for Neloth.
- Telvanni Research: Extract a sample from an ash spawn for Neloth's research. (Also requires Conjuration 40)
The following quest becomes available on completing Reluctant Steward.
The following quest becomes available on completing Experimental Subject and requires Destruction 40.
The following quest becomes available on completing Briarheart Necropsy.
- Old Friends: Find the source of attacks on Tel Mithryn.
The following quest becomes available on completing The Gardener of Men.
|Quest Giver||Giver Location||Quest||Objective(s)||Requirement|
|Elynea Mothren||Tel Mithryn Apothecary||Hunting and Gathering: Collect a rare alchemy ingredient for Elynea Mothren.||
||Healing a House|
|Neloth||Tel Mithryn||Experimental Subject (B): Help Neloth by being a test subject in his experiment.||
- For historical information on Tel Mithryn, see the lore article.