|Zone Story Quests||6|
|Points of Interest||2|
|Hew's Bane Antiquities|
During the early days of the Ra Gada, Prince Hubalajad claimed this Hammerfell peninsula for his own. When all his ambitious endeavors ended in failure, the region acquired the nickname Hew's Bane—and it stuck.
|Achievements • Antiquities • Books • Fish|
Hew's Bane, originally known as Khefrem's Boot, is a peninsula in southern Khefrem on the south coast of Hammerfell. The region is named after Prince Hubalajad, or "Prince Hew", who attempted to bring civilization to this corner of Hammerfell in the early days of the Ra Gada. He discovered a barren peninsula hostile to most life; scorching heat and seasonal flooding led to brackish water and ground which was unsuitable for crops. Despite his best efforts, Prince Hew was foiled at every turn, and nearly all his endeavors resulted in failure.
- Bahraha's Gloom — A delve west of Abah's Landing that's been overrun by the undead.
- Shark's Teeth Grotto — A delve found on the southern coast of Hew's Bane containing pirates.
Points of InterestEdit
- Abah's Landing — A major settlement on the east coast of Hew's Bane.
- No Shira Citadel — A ruined fortress located south of Abah's Landing.
- Hubalajad's Reflection — A giant statue ofPrince Hubalajad located southeast of Abah's Landing.
- Placations of Zeht — Ancient Yokudan ruins southwest of Abah's Landing.
- Prince Hew's Shuttered Tomb — A giant rock formation southwest of Abah's Landing.
- Tava's Beak — A big rock on the southern coast of Hew's Bane.
- Forebear's Junction — A crafting site for Tava's Favor, southwest of Ko Estaran.
- The Lost Pavilion — A crafting site for Eternal Hunt, west of Abah's Landing.
- No Shira Workshop — A crafting site for Clever Alchemist, inside No Shira Citadel.
- Ko Estaran — A sinking Yokudan ruin located southwest of Abah's Landing.
- Thrall Cove — A landing on the western coast of Hew's Bane.
- Princely Dawnlight Palace — A player manor located on the eastern docks of Abah's Landing in Hew's Bane.
- Abah's Landing Wayshrine — Located outside Abah's Landing.
- No Shira Citadel Wayshrine — Located outside No Shira Citadel.
- Zeht's Displeasure Wayshrine — Located in central Hew's Bane.
|The bank's finest treasure.||On top level of the Bank of Abah's Landing building, accessible through the chironasium.|
|Near what is now Lost.||Southeast of The Lost Pavilion, in a niche with scorpions nearby.|
|On the shoulder of the arch.||Southeast of Forebear's Junction, on top of rocks, not too far off the road.|
|Overlooking the home of the Deep.||On rocks overlooking Ko Estaran from the northeast.|
|Necromancer's passage to the rafters.||Inside Bahraha's Gloom, on the upper level of the dungeon, accessible from the final room.|
|Highest point in the Grotto.||Inside Shark's Teeth Grotto: on Plank Hill, on the upper level.|
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.