Hello and welcome to UESPWiki! Thanks for your interest in the wiki; however, you seem to have been making multiple edits to a page by not using the show preview button, clogging up the Recent Changes in the process. We appreciate your enthusiasm, but keep in mind that each edit needs to be patrolled, so multiple consecutive edits create an unnecessary hassle on those who patrol. So please utilize this feature! You may also want to look over our style guide and Getting Started guide. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Kiz(email - talk) 00:20, 24 October 2019 (GMT)
Solution for Falkreath Defiler (puzzle)Edit
It's either incomplete, or written incorrectly, maybe they have changed the puzzle since whoever originally wrote that, because it does not work!
22.214.171.124 04:53, 16 November 2019 (GMT)
You have been given a gold star!
I have heard that you are knowledgeable of daggerfall, so I thought that when you have time, would you perhaps consider improving some daggerfall npc pages? — Unsigned comment by Hazak (talk • contribs) at 19:31 on 1 August 2021
Kia ora Imperialbattlespire,
I noticed you made a number of edits to Oblivion:High Elf. I also noticed that you did not edit Oblivion talk:High Elf. As you made no posts on that page, I am concerned that you did not see it. There is an ongoing talk page discussion there. You may not have looked at the page history of Oblivion:High Elf when you made your edits. Reference was made to that discussion in edit summaries. However, it is important that editors justify their edits, and so I would ask that you take a look at the discussion to appraise yourself of the context in which you were editing. I would advise you to do so in future. I would also advise you to look at that talk page discussion now and post on it in relation to the changes you enacted to the page.
Hey there! I noticed you've been uploading a couple of icon images for Skyrim CC mods. I'd be interested in doing something similar for Beyond Skyrim:Bruma, but I'm not quite sure how to... If you could point me in the right direction and share any tips, I'd be very grateful. Thank you very much! --SerCenKing (talk) 19:36, 23 September 2022 (UTC)
- Hello, don't know how much you check your talk page but wanted to flag my message above - if you could help out that'd be great. Also wanted to let you know I've just cropped and re-uploaded a couple of Skyrim images you recently added (1, 2, 3, 4) as they were not in the 4:3 ratio needed for place pics. One to watch out for in the future (as well as size, some of them were quite chunky!). --SerCenKing (talk) 14:15, 31 October 2022 (UTC)
- The image standards have actually been updated to allow for 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios in Skyrim namespace, so there's no need to crop going forward. As for icon creation, that's an eternal question we come up against. Your best bet is to take the screenshot in a completely black cell and crop out the background using Paint.NET or similar software. —Legoless (talk) 12:44, 2 November 2022 (UTC)
Of the Copper Dariah triviaEdit
When Emeric said "She's an ogrim!" could be a metaphor. But, just to bring up, a Daedra can disguise, impersonate, as people of Nirn, take the watchling named Cres from the Face of Change Blackwood side quest for a example, they disguised as people. Unlike Darkest Darkness stating ogrims are as dim-witted, Copper could be a clever ogrim that learned such a spell to disguise & is impersonating as a Redguard. But of course this is just speculation, something I thought when I did that High Isle quest the first time & it being as a metaphor wasn't on mind at the time when I added that trivia. Clyde BlueSnake (talk) 00:04, 17 October 2022 (UTC)
Very important messageEdit
learn to reed tea man also pls clean up on isle 5 a baby vomited there --a hack adventure 2 good game 19:15, 1 November 2022 (UTC)
You have been given a gold star!
Is a third picture of Raven Rock available?Edit
I noticed that you added a gallery to Bloodmoon:Raven_Rock in spring 2022. It tries to use a file named "BM-place-Raven Rock 06.jpg", showing the third stage of construction, but that file doesn't seem to exist on the wiki. I also tried a few numbers higher, 07.jpg through 10.jpg, but those don't seem to exist either. If there is an appropriate image already on the wiki under some other name, can the gallery use that file instead? Or is it a basic case of "this screenshot doesn't exist yet"?
Thanks! 126.96.36.199 09:57, 12 January 2023 (UTC)
Oblivion Dungeons - Section orderEdit
Hi Impbat! I noticed you're moving the Notes and Bugs sections on a few Oblivion Ayleid ruin pages to the bottom of the page. The standard section order for Oblivion dungeons has the Notes and Bugs sections at the top, before the dungeon walkthrough. Are you proposing to change the order? If so, that's going to be a lot of pages that need changing. — Wolfborn(Howl) 21:07, 26 August 2023 (UTC)
- Ah sorry, can revert them back if needed, was just making them similar to Skyrim namespace. Imperialbattlespire (talk) 21:10, 26 August 2023 (UTC)
- Sticking my nose in re: this general ordering issue to note that Oblivion non-dungeon pages also have not used the exact Skyrim/Online page ordering format - in particular, there's no separate "Interior" (or "Exterior") section as such for Oblivion non-dungeon location pages. (For Oblivion dungeon pages, the "Notes" and "Bugs" go near the top, followed by the individual "Exterior" and "Zone X" sections. I don't want to suggest I'm just blindly following the convention to date for its own sake, as I personally find this much more useful - for one reason, the dungeon pages are often quite long, with the "Notes" and "Bugs" sections being often very relevant and brief info to have at the top for convenience.)
- Re: the Oblivion non-dungeon location pages, please see e.g. the Isolated House/Gweden Farm/Border Watch Inn pages for your recent edits I noticed that from the above I now assume you were trying to get closer to the Skyrim/Online format. Where there is substantial text on such interiors/exteriors for Oblivion non-dungeon locations, it's been handled differently (and in a way I've also found useful/more streamlined) - see e.g. Lord Rugdumph's Estate. This was also touched upon in recent discussions with SerCenKing, but happy to chat more about it! Appreciate all your work on this fine wiki regardless - cheers. --Mikeprichard (talk) 11:46, 7 December 2023 (UTC)