|Added by: Tamriel Rebuilt|
|Region: Dagon Urul|
Firewatch is the seat of Imperial power in the Telvannis District. Moreover, it is a symbol of Imperial might and culture in this most remote corner of Tamriel. Firewatch is entirely fortified, and features a very tall lighthouse, an impressive keep, and a rich College. The city itself is divided into four districts. For more information, see the lore article.
Located in the northern and uphill part of the town, the Vaynth Quarter contains the best shops, some rich manors, the Briricca Private Bank, the College, and the Firewatch Guild of Mages.
Located in the south side of the town, Uriel's Quarter are the slums of Firewatch. It was was built to house the veterans of the disastrous invasion of Akavir led by Uriel Septim V that names the quarter. The Thieves Guild are located there.
Duchess Perulia Jandacia holds seat in the massive tower of the Ember Keep. The local garrison is led by Herdonia Varan and the bastion soldiers are under Timeo Callonus' command; both report to Imperial Knight Senillos Tulnus. Champion Darnell oversees the formation of new Imperial Legion recruits. Within the Palace, Walks-Through-Shadow heads the local Argonian Mission, Galan Brandt and Gindaman are the stewards for the Guilds of Fighters and Mages respectively. Ladia Tunifus is the senior cleric at the Imperial Chapel, and should not be confused with her relative Vaselius Tunifus, the prison warden. Jeande Beluel does the Census and Excise paperwork. In the Town district, the local boss of the Thieves Guild, Silniel the Maven, can be found in the Howling Noose tavern.
For a complete list, see People in Firewatch.
Getting There and AroundEdit
From Vvardenfell, the quickest way to the city is to use a Divine Intervention spell or scroll while around Tel Mora. Shipmasters offer travel lines with Bal Oyra, Helnim and Tel Ouada. A road leads east, then north, to the Boethian Mountains, where it forks northwards to Bal Oyra and southeastwards to Ranyon-ruhn and Llothanis through a canyon. If one travels along the sandy hills on the coast south of Firewatch, a small trail leading to Tel Oren can be found. The northern gate leads to untamed wilderness. Effe-Tai in Mournhold can transport you to Firewatch palace.
Places of Interest Around FirewatchEdit
- The Velothi tower of Nassudan lies in the wilderness north of Firewatch.
- The Murahn-Cithal Iron Mine is found just near the place where the road from the South Gate turns towards the north.
- Three caverns, Odimasadra, Pahunsabi and Sanammasour, are nearby, one containing a hidden Daedric ruin and altar to the forgotten Daedric prince Asmodeus the King of Darkness.
- Coladia Nelus' Stalker: Get rid of a stalker who has been bothering a resident of Firewatch.
- Muscle Green-Eyes: Adjust the ethics of an apothecary in town.
- The Running of the Bullies: Protect an upright citizen from a few bullies.
- A Warning in Firewatch: Save the cover of Vaneris Theneria.
- To Catch a Spy: Discover and eliminate the spy of the Mages Guild.
- Blessing for a Beast: Provide respite to a poorly guar.
- Render unto Tiber: Gilara Renus has some tasks for you to do before she'll give the cult a donation...
- The Blood Mage: Put an end to an army of the dead.
- The Ring of Respite: Retrieve a sacred artifact from Windbreaker Keep.
- The Star Wound: Explain the birth of Tamriel's largest volcano.
- The Sword of Taldeus: Discover the resting place of a saint's holy blade.
- Shipment to Nivalis: Courier a message from commander to commodore.
- Exotic Fauna: Help confiscated skooma make it to a Legion lockup.
- Naval Negotiations: Commandeer more contraband for the Dustmoth Legion.
- Taxing the Poor: It's a fine day, citizen - pay up.
- A Spy in Firewatch: Get rid of Vaneris Theneria, the Telvanni spy.
- Black Roses for Banviris: A rose by any other name won't do for a guild alchemist.
- Herne's Soul: What was thought to be impossible now needs to be delivered.
- Stopping the Thieves Guild: End the career of a thief to intimidate the Thieves Guild.
- Theft of Herne's Soul: Retrieve this unique magical artifact from the Thieves Guild.
- To Catch a Spy: Find out who is the double agent...
- Cyrodiilic Brandy: Get some Cyrodiilic Brandy as a personal request
- Herne's Soul: Steal a powerful artifact from the Mages Guild.
- A Clannfear in Firewatch: Help an exasperated Wood Elf shake off a suitor's unwanted expressions of affection.
- Gummidge: An old commoner has lost something... but what exactly?
- Highway Robbery: Raiders are attacking caravans near Firewatch.
- Running Into Trouble: Two slaves are in peril after they escaped from the Orelu Plantation, get them to safety.
- The Dwemer Staff: Recently a dwemer ruin was discovered close to Ashamul and the cave-dwellers want a piece of its treasures.
- The Price of Wickwheat: Discover who sells the cheapest vegetable.
THE OLD FORTRESS