Online:Collections< Elder Scrolls Online
This article is about the account-wide item interface. For the consumable trophies previously called "Collectibles", see Trophies.
The collections system in Elder Scrolls Online is an interface which stores account-wide collectible items and service upgrades. Once acquired, collectibles are available for use on all characters without needing to be obtained again. Since they are separated from the Inventory, collection items do not take up bag space. Some categories show up only after at least one item in it is collected.
Collectibles currently managed by the Collections interface include:
- Any Race, Any Alliance, unlocked by having the pre-order bonus Explorer's Pack or purchasing the Adventurer Pack from the Crown Store
- Class: Necromancer, purchased in the Crown Store for 1500
- Class: Warden, purchased in the Crown Store for 1500
- Divine Prosecution Outfit Style, unlocked through purchase of the Summerset Collector's Edition
- Dragon Bone Outfit Style, unlocked through purchase of the Elsweyr Collector's Edition
- Imperial Race and Outfit Style, unlocked through purchase of the Imperial Edition
- Morag Tong Outfit Style, unlocked through purchase of the Morrowind Collector's Edition
- Swordthane Outfit Style, unlocked through purchase of the Greymoor Collector's Edition
- Non-Combat Pets
Information about owned DLC is also available through the Collections interface under the Stories tab (which is divided into DLC and Chapters). This provides details on which DLC/Chapter an account has access to, and whether the starter quest for that DLC or Chapter has been accepted. It also provides a direct link to accept the quest.