This article is about collectibles. For the quest in Vlastarus, see Mementos (quest).
Mementos allow your character to perform special actions. They are similar to emotes, but can only be performed if the corresponding item exists within the player's Collections. Mementos are available account-wide after being unlocked in the related quests, and are not limited use, so they can be used repeatedly without consuming the item. Mementos were originally items stored per-character in the inventory as a subset of Trophies. Any mementos that were deleted by the player were restored when they were transferred to the Collections interface.
Many of the mementos listed here are rewards given through certain quests, primarily those occurring in public dungeons, and usually represent an item crucial to the adventure.
Aldmeri Dominion QuestsEdit
Obtained by exploring the Toothmaul Gully.
- The trap goes snap.
Obtained by exploring the Vile Manse.
- A minor volume from Apocrypha.
Obtained by exploring the Crimson Cove.
Obtained by exploring Rulanyil's Fall.
- A polished but cheap prop, property of the counterfeit Ayleid king.
Obtained by exploring Root Sunder.
- A small seed given by Root Sunder.
Daggerfall Covenant QuestsEdit
Obtained by exploring the Bonesnap Ruins.
- A strange Ayleid stone from the Bonesnap Ruins.
Obtained by exploring the Obsidian Scar.
- A small, dark stone, hot to the touch.
Obtained by exploring Bad Man's Hallows.
- This bauble casts an otherworldly light upon its owner.
Obtained by exploring the Lost City of the Na-Totambu.
- A weathered sandstone sculpture.
Ebonheart Pact QuestsEdit
Obtained by assisting Almalexia.
- A light dances within the glass of the lantern, waiting to be released.
Obtained by exploring the Crow's Wood.
- Use near a corpse to call the Blackfeather Court to feast.
Obtained by exploring the Lion's Den.
- A well-trained raptor.
Obtained by exploring Shad Astula.
- A gift from a fellow student of Shad Astula.
Obtained by exploring the Hall of the Dead.
- The metal is warm to the touch.
Obtained by exploring the Forgotten Crypts.
- There's a lot of meat in here.
Obtained by exploring Sanguine's Demesne.
- The goblet is never quite empty.
Neutral Quests and AchievementsEdit
Obtained by exploring the Village of the Lost.
- A strange amulet used by Mezha-dro to seal tears in Oblivion.
Obtained by helping to make Nirnroot Wine in Cyrodiil.
- A unique wine that is never tasted and never runs out but always gets you drunk.
- This knife is the greatest of all time! Sharp, well-balanced, keeps its edge, changes you into a goat. And around here, nobody notices extra goats.
- No amount of time spent in the Infinite Archive can prepare you for that moment when you pick up an everyday item and suddenly change into a murder-glass monstrosity!
- The pages of the Book of the Aggrieved resist being read—to the point where they often flutter into the air and threaten handlers with innumerable paper cuts as they swirl in a booknado!