|Telvanni Peninsula Antiquities|
|Fungal Lowlands, Padomaic Crest|
"Do not doubt our resolve or mistake our isolation for weakness. House Telvanni stands alone. And it will remain so long after your alliances become dust between the pages of history."—Archmagister Nelos Otheri, in private correspondence to Mournhold, Wayrest, and Elden Root.
|Achievements • Fish|
Four of the Delves required for Zone Completion are found in Apocrypha.
- Anchre Egg Mine — A cave that can be found on the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Camonnaruhn — A cave that can be found on the Telvanni Peninsula.
Points of InterestEdit
Five of the Points of Interest required for Zone Completion are found in Apocrypha.
- Ald Isra — A Telvanni settlement located on the western coast of the Fungal Lowlands, south of Kemel-Ze.
- Kemel-Ze — A partialy underwater Dwemer ruin situated along the northwestern coast of the Fungal Lowlands.
- Necrom — A city located on the northeastern edge of the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Sailenmora — A holy site located in the middle of the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Tel Dreloth — A Telvanni mushroom tower situated along the southern edge of the Padomaic Crest.
The following Points of Interest do not count towards Zone Completion:
- Alavelis — A small mining town based around Alavelis Glass Mine.
- Bal Foyen Passage — A gate in the western Telvanni Peninsula that connects to Bal Foyen.
- Deshaan Gate
- Tel Baro
- Tel Rendys — A mushroom tower located east of Ald Isra.
Four of the Striking Locales required for Zone Completion are found in Apocrypha.
Two of the Set Stations required for Zone Completion are found in Apocrypha.
- Tel Hlurag Ven — A crafting site located on a hilltop near a mushroom tower, southwest of Necrom used for crafting the Telvanni Efficiency set.
One of the Public Dungeons required for Zone Completion is found in Apocrypha.
- Gorne — An Indoril estate that serves as an asylum for wizards which is currently under invasion by Daedra.
Four of the World Bosses required for Zone Completion are found in Apocrypha.
- Clamorclap Bowl — An valley and World Boss site in southwestern Telvanni Peninsula.
- Nightmare Den — A cave and World Boss site in northwestern Telvanni Peninsula.
Two of the World Events required for Zone Completion are found in Apocrypha.
- Kelesan'ruhn — A player house on the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Emissary's Enclave — A large player house on the Necrom Docks.
- Journey's End Lodgings — A player room in Necrom.
Nine of the Wayshrines required for Zone Completion are found in Apocrypha.
- Ald Isra Wayshrine — Located south of Tel Rendys.
- Alavelis Wayshrine — A wayshrine located on the southeastern portion of the Telvanni Peninsula, north of Alavelis.
- Fungal Lowlands Wayshrine — A wayshrine that is located in central Telvanni Peninsula, southwest of Tel Baro.
- Great Arm Wayshrine — A wayshrine located on the northern portion of the Telvanni Peninsula, southeast of Tel Baro.
- Necrom Wayshrine — Located in the heart of Necrom.
- Necrom Outskirts Wayshrine — A wayshrine located south of the city of Necrom in the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Padomaic Crest Wayshrine — A wayshrine located in central Telvanni Peninsula, southeast of Sailenmora.
- Alavelis Glass Mine
- Menos Cistern
- Necrom Necropolis
- Great Arm Gate — A gate found guarding the north road in the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Fate's Proxy : Join forces with Hermaeus Mora to stop a threat to reality itself.
- A Hidden Fate : Research the relic, the rite, and the dream.
- Conclave of Fate : Prevent a House Telvanni disaster.
- A Calamity of Fate : Investigate what is going wrong with Apocrypha.
- An Unhealthy Fate : Find and banish Vaermina in Apocrypha.
- Chronicle of Fate : Learn what was forgotten.
- Call of the High Ordinator: Please add a description for this quest
- In a Troubled House: Please add a description for this quest
- Llaro's Headache: Please add a description for this quest
- Lovesick: Assist in the rescue of a captive lover.
- A Memory of Mystery: Please add a description for this quest
- Personal Effects: Deliver an important package for an injured courier.
- A Thief to Catch a Thief: Help a buoyant armiger protect a valuable relic at the shrine of Saint Vorys.
- Tracing Shadows: Assist Naryu Virian in uncovering a spy in House Telvanni.
- The Traitor's Trade: Enter Camonnaruhn and free the prisoners.
- Underwritten: Act as a bodyguard while Cindieth does an audit of Anchre Egg Mine.
- Approaching a Nightmare: The Mages Guild is requesting assistance against a nightmare Daedra.
- War Within: Enter the Daedra-possessed mind of a wizard in Sanity's Edge.
- Bound in Secrecy: Gather materials from Quires Wind.
- Egg Raider: Gather kwama eggs from Anchre Egg Mine.
- Manifesting Hope: Gather ancient ship manifests for the Ordinators.
- Secret Protection: Help the Ordinators protect their secrets.
- Secrets Reclaimed: Recover secret books from Hermaeus Mora.
- Snatch and Run: Retrieve stolen goods for the Ordinators.
- An Ancient Omniscience: Obtain knowledge by defeating a powerful Seeker.
- Breaking the Chains: Break up an illegal fight ring.
- Devourer of Dreams: Rescue some investigators and defeat a powerful Dremora.
- Arcane Residue: Defeat a Runemaster on behalf of Lord Vivec.
- Reenactment Gone Awry: Collect the personal effects of Buoyant Armigers who fell to a powerful Lurker.
- Tracking Nightmares: Recover notes from the den of the Walking Nightmare.
- Bastion Nymic - Fallen Hues: Enter Bastion Nymic and defeat Hermaeus Mora's enemies.
- Bastion Nymic - Fungal Downs: Enter Bastion Nymic and defeat Hermaeus Mora's enemies.
- Bastion Nymic - Glasscrag: Enter Bastion Nymic and defeat Hermaeus Mora's enemies.
- Bastion Nymic - Writhing Wastes: Enter Bastion Nymic and defeat Hermaeus Mora's enemies.
This Zone's sets are listed under Apocrypha on the Collections menu but can still be obtained in this zone.
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
|Adamant Lurker||Heavy Armor|
2 items: Adds 3-129 Weapon and Spell Damage
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
The other two sets are found in Apocrypha.
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.