|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
outdated for Necrom
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
Ordinators are the holy guards of the Tribunal Temple. They enforce Temple law across the whole of Morrowind and have authority over almost every organization. They are typically recruited from House Indoril, with their influence especially seen in their armor style. The Hands of Almalexia are an elite subset of Ordinators, chosen to serve the living goddess Almalexia.
- Eidolon's Hollow — A Daedric ruin in northeastern Deshaan.
- False Martyrs' Folly — A delve in the Deadlands.
- Fighters Guild — The Mournhold branch of the Fighters Guild.
- Gil-Var-Delle — A giant ruined tree in western Grahtwood, west of Elden Root.
- Hall of Justice — Located north of Vivec's Palace in Vivec City.
- Iliath Temple — A Tribunal temple in western Stonefalls, northwest of Kragenmoor.
- Mournhold — A city on Morrowind's southern mainland, in the Deshaan region.
- Necrom — A city located on the northeastern edge of the Telvanni Peninsula.
- Tribunal Temple — A large temple in the northern section of Mournhold in Deshaan.
- A Blow for Order: Help the Ordinators get the upper hand against the Daedra.
- A Favor Returned: Register your presence in the Ebonheart Pact's capital.
- Into the Mouth of Madness: Lower the wards to enter Vox's lair.
- The Judgment of Veloth: Confront Magistrix Vox and end her plot.
- Message to Mournhold: Take a report of the events at Obsidian Gorge to the Ordinators of Mournhold.
- Mettle and Stone : Help Selveni complete his mission from the Tribunal.
- The Mournhold Underground: Investigate the Mournhold Sewers for signs of the Maulborn.
- Undermined: Repel the Ashlander attack on Iliath Temple.
- The Wakening Dark: Rid Gil-Var-Delle of the God of Schemes' influence.
- For historical information, see the lore article.