|Zone Story Quests||9|
|Points of Interest||16|
|Eyebright Feld, Westmark Moor, Boralis|
|Northern High Rock|
This northwestern region of High Rock contains some of the province's most dramatic terrain, including towering, flinty crags, windswept moors, and narrow canyons. Many folk find the environment oppressive, even threatening.
|Achievements • Antiquities • Books • Fish|
Rivenspire is the northern region of High Rock. It is a gloomy region, with jagged rock formations punctuating the rather bleak lowlands. The majority of creatures found in Rivenspire are of the aggressive type, including wolves and wraiths. Local hunters also make a living off the abundant giant bats and spiders. It is separated from Glenumbra and Stormhaven by the Darguard ridge of mountains.
Following the events of Ranser's War, Rivenspire has been ruled by a triumvirate of Breton noble houses: House Tamrith, House Montclair and House Dorell. Directly south of the capital city of Shornhelm sits Oldgate, the northern end of the mountain pass to Stormhaven. House Tamrith primarily has holdings in Eyebright Feld, the western region of Rivenspire, with enterprises focusing on agriculture and commerce. While the terrain is quite sparse, pastoral farming has survived at Hinault Farm due to the frequent rain showers prevalent in the region. Silverhoof Vale presents another good example of adaptation, as the Horsemen of Yokuda have abided there for three thousand years. The rocky region of Westmark Moor in the southeast is the location of Traitor's Tor, where King Ranser made his final stand against the Orcs of Wrothgar at the climax of Ranser's War. The nearby Old Shornhelm Ruins have become a major encampment of the Bitterhand Bandits. To the northeast, the main road leads through the town of Fell's Run and into Boralis, home of House Dorell's city of Northpoint. Unlike the southern regions, which are predominantly overcast, the coastal region of Boralis frequently sees clear skies. In the west of Boralis lies the ruins of the ancient Ayleid city Erokii, above which towers the mystical Doomcrag.
- Crestshade Mine — A mine in central Rivenspire, northwest of Shornhelm containing trolls.
- Erokii Ruins — Ayleid ruins in northern Rivenspire, northeast of The Doomcrag containing Montclair soldiers.
- Flyleaf Catacombs — Tombs in southwestern Rivenspire, southwest of Crestshade containing Bitterhand bandits.
- Hildune's Secret Refuge — A cave in northeastern Rivenspire, west of Northpoint containing Montclair soldiers. It can be accessed via a trapdoor in an abandoned house in Northsalt Village.
- Orc's Finger Ruins — Ayleid ruins in eastern Rivenspire, northeast of Fell's Run containing Bitterhand bandits.
- Tribulation Crypt — A tomb in southeastern Rivenspire, east of Hoarfrost Downs containing undead.
Points of InterestEdit
- Breagha-Fin — A cave in northern Rivenspire, southwest of Northpoint.
- Crestshade — A village in western Rivenspire, west of Shornhelm.
- The Doomcrag — An Ayleid tower located in northwestern Rivenspire, northwest of Shornhelm.
- Northpoint — The primary city of House Dorell, located in northeastern Rivenspire.
- Camp Tamrith — A camp in southwestern Rivenspire, south-southwest of Shornhelm.
- Edrald Estate — Located in eastern Rivenspire, south of Fell's Run. The property includes two windmills, a couple of locked houses, a stable, the Edrald Servant's Quarters, and the Edrald Manor. In the manor's basement, there is a trapdoor that leads to the Edrald Undercroft.
- Fell's Run — A small town in eastern Rivenspire, south of Northpoint. It is surrounded on all sides by a river.
- Hinault Farm — A farm in southern Rivenspire, south of Shornhelm.
- Hoarfrost Downs — A small town in central Rivenspire, east of Shornhelm.
- Lorkrata Hills — The site of a ruined fortress located in central Rivenspire, east-northeast of Shornhelm.
- Moira's Hope — A small town in southern Rivenspire, southeast of Shornhelm.
- Ravenwatch Castle — A castle in northwest Rivenspire, northwest of Shornhelm.
- Sanguine Barrows — A graveyard in southeastern Rivenspire, southeast of Hoarfrost Downs.
- Shornhelm — The capital city of Rivenspire, located in the center of the region.
- Silverhoof Vale — A valley in southern Rivenspire, south-southwest of Shornhelm.
- Traitor's Tor — A battlefield in eastern Rivenspire, east of Shornhelm.
- Dorell Farmhouse — Located just south of Northpoint, in northeastern Rivenspire.
- Lagra's Pearl — A shipwreck off the northeastern tip of Rivenspire, north of Northpoint.
- Northsalt Village — A harbor village located northwest of Northpoint, in northeastern Rivenspire.
- Old Fell's Fort — A ruined fort located north of Fell's Run, in northeastern Rivenspire.
- Old Shornhelm Ruins — Located southeast of Shornhelm, in southern Rivenspire.
- Shadowfate Cavern — Located in the far southwest corner of Rivenspire.
- Southgard Tower — A tower located south of Crestshade in southwest Rivenspire.
- Trader's Rest — A camp in southern Rivenspire, northeast from the Oldgate Wayshrine.
- Veawend Ede — An Ayleid ruin on an island in northern Rivenspire, northeast of the Staging Grounds Wayshrine.
- Westwind Lighthouse — On an island in northern Rivenspire, west of Northsalt Village.
- The Atronach — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
- The Serpent — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
- The Shadow — A Mundus Stone found in Greenshade, Rivenspire, Shadowfen, and Cyrodiil.
- Crypt of Hearts — A group dungeon found in Rivenspire.
- Shipwright's Regret — A shipyard located in eastern Rivenspire, east of Fell's Run.
- Aesar's Web — A den in southwestern Rivenspire.
- East-Rock Landing — An island off the east coast of Rivenspire, southeast of Northpoint.
- Magdelena's Haunt — A camp in Rivenspire.
- Old Kalgon's Keep — A ruined keep in Rivenspire.
- Siren's Cove — A cove located in Rivenspire, north of Northsalt Village.
- Valeguard Tower — A tower in southern Rivenspire, overlooking Silverhoof Vale.
- Boralis Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point on an island north of The Doomcrag in northern Rivenspire.
- Eyebright Feld Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point southwest of Crestshade in western Rivenspire.
- Westmark Moor Dolmen — A Dark Anchor spawn point southeast of Moira's Hope in southern Rivenspire.
- Ravenhurst — A medium player house in Fell's Run.
- Wraithhome — A player manor located in Rivenspire, next to the Crypt of Hearts.
- Boralis Wayshrine — Located southwest of Northpoint.
- Camp Tamrith Wayshrine — Located south of Camp Tamrith.
- Crestshade Wayshrine — Located in northern Crestshade.
- Fell's Run Wayshrine — Located southwest of Fell's Run.
- Hoarfrost Downs Wayshrine — Located in western Hoarfrost Downs.
- Northpoint Wayshrine — Located west of Northpoint.
- Oldgate Wayshrine — Located right next to Oldgate.
- Sanguine Barrows Wayshrine — Located south of Sanguine Barrows.
- Shornhelm Wayshrine — Located in northeastern Shornhelm.
- Shrouded Pass Wayshrine — Located east of The Doomcrag on the upper level of the Shrouded Pass.
- Staging Grounds Wayshrine — Located east of The Doomcrag at the base of the Shrouded Pass.
|Paths always enter a quest from the top or left, and leave a quest from the bottom or right.|
||Denotes a requisite path or quest. You must complete this before starting the subsequent quest.|
||Denotes an optional path or quest. The subsequent story quest can be started without this being completed.|
||Denotes an exclusive path or quest. Only one of the connected quests is required, and only one can be completed.|
||Denotes a quest which is part of the main story chain.|
||Denotes a story quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is part of the main chain.|
||Denotes a missable pointer quest which is on an alternate path.|
||Denotes a side quest which is required for Cadwell's Almanac.|
||Denotes a quest which rewards a Skill Point.|
Daggerfall Covenant Story QuestsEdit
- The Road to Rivenspire: Head to Rivenspire on the order of High King Emeric and assess the situation between the noble houses.
- Shornhelm Divided: Help reunify the city of Shornhelm.
- Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Discover the true nature of the threat to Rivenspire.
- The Blood-Splattered Shield: Help House Tamrith and the Crestshade refugees in Eyebright Feld.
- The Concealing Veil: Head to Westmark Moor to assist the Count in some Ayleid research.
- Northpoint in Peril: Help House Dorell find a way into their own city.
- The Liberation of Northpoint: Free Northpoint from the control of House Montclair.
- Puzzle of the Pass: Head to the Boralis mountains and find a way through the Shrouded Pass.
- The Lightless Remnant: Strike down the traitor and restore peace to Rivenspire.
- The Crown of Shornhelm: Counsel the High King and recommend a true leader for Rivenspire.
- Favor for the Queen: Set sail for Alik'r at the behest of the Queen.
Eyebright Feld Side QuestsEdit
- Assassin Hunter: Hunt down a Montclair assassin.
- The Assassin's List: Recover the assassin's list of targets.
- The Blood-Cursed Town: Help free a cursed village.
- Children of Yokuda: Stop a group of deserters from poisoning Shornhelm.
- A Dagger to the Heart: End the Montclair threat for good.
- Dearly Departed: Help give a family a proper funeral.
- Fadeel's Freedom: Help fulfill the last wishes of a dead man.
- Friend of Trolls: Deliver a research journal about trolls.
- Hope Lost: Help the people of Moira's Hope.
- In the Doghouse: Help find a missing husband.
- Rusty Daggers: Defend a Horseman settlement from harpies.
- The Sanctifying Flames: Help burn the dead in the Light of Arkay.
- The Spider's Cocoon: Rescue a man's friend from a spider-infested cave.
- A Spy in Shornhelm: Discover the Montclair spy in Shornhelm.
- Threat of Death: Defend Ravenwatch Castle from attack.
- Under Siege: Help rescue a contingent of Shornhelm soldiers.
Westmark Moor Side QuestsEdit
- Archaic Relics: Find out what happened to Arkay's missing knights.
- The Bandit: Help add a recruit to the Shornhelm Guard.
- A Change of Heart: Help locate the missing members of the Edrald family.
- Crimes of the Past: Help bring a war criminal to justice.
- Fell's Justice: Retrieve the stolen jewels and restore order to Fell's Run.
- Foul Deeds in the Deep: Help a fleeing couple escape the wrath of the Oathbound Clan.
- Frightened Folk: Help a former constable investigate her suspicious replacement.
- The Lover: Help recruit a reluctant lover to the Shornhelm Guard.
- A Lucky Break: Tell a sick woman about her brother.
- A Past Remembered: Learn about an ancient sword.
- The Price of Longevity: Solve the mystery of the strange sapling.
- Shedding the Past: Help an Argonian bandit start a new, peaceful life.
- A Traitor's Tale: Figure out why Ranser's soldiers haunt the Tor.
- The Wayward Son: Convince a young man to enlist in Shornhelm Guard.
- Ancient Power: Help a novice of the Mages Guild retrieve a powerful relic from the ruins of Erokii.
- The Barefoot Breton: Find a drunken man's stolen shoes.
- The Emerald Chalice: Help Lady Laurent recover a Mages Guild artifact.
- Guar Gone: Help find a lost guar.
- The Lady's Keepsake: Recover stolen jewelry from the Bitterhand Bandits.
- The Last of Them: Help hunt down the last remaining vampires in Northpoint.
- Last Words: Help pass on the final words of a reluctant vampire.
- Love Lost: Tell a grieving husband of his wife's fate.
Crypt of Hearts Pledge: Explore the Crypt of Hearts and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Edge of Darkness: Release the Crypt of Hearts from Mephala's grip.
- Lover's Torment: Free a cursed soul from her torment.
Veteran Crypt of Hearts Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Crypt of Hearts.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
|Just outside Shornhelm's gate.||Beside guild traders on outskirts of Shornhelm.|
|Honoring the dead in Eyebright's west.||North of Eyebright Feld Dolmen with ghosts.|
|Crumbled tower, Crestshade's welcome.||Slightly southeast of Crestshade Wayshrine.|
|Wolves howl at the Hoarfrost nearby.||North of Hoarfrost Downs Wayshrine, right side of road next to mountain.|
|Cresting the wood of words.||Behind Hoarfrost Downs village, behind Dusklight Inn, up hidden path by the Cave of Sorrows.|
|In the eye of the Point.||Northpoint, atop the lighthouse.|
|Skittered over in the pass.||In the lower tiers of the Doomcrag.|
|Follow the song to the Landing.||On Siren's Cove in a boat.|
|Ditched outside of Lorkrata.||West of Lorkrata Hills on hill behind broken wall.|
|In the tunnels under Crestshade.||Crestshade Mine, main room in a cart on the upper platform.|
|Seek worms who burrow for a tear.||Erokii Ruins, second small room on the right.|
|Among Flyleaf's unearthed dead.||Flyleaf Catacombs, left side of big room.|
|Secret in the blood-suckers' hideaway.||Hildune's Secret Refuge, big room heading to exit.|
|Look upon the Orsimer's hand.||Orc's Finger Ruins, top of second stairs, big room.|
|Conquer the crypt of trials.||Tribulation Crypt, first little room, right of entrance.|
|Stolen by worshipers of Ashpit's Lord.||Obsidian Scar, second very small room right of entrance.|
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|Set Name||Bonuses||Location(s)||Set Type|
|Shroud of the Lich||
2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
|Crypt of Hearts||Light Armor|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Crypt of Hearts||Medium Armor|
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
|Crypt of Hearts||Heavy Armor|
|Set Name||Traits Needed||Bonuses||Crafting Sites|
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health