- Aba-Loria — An Ayleid ruin in central Coldharbour, east of the Spurned Peak containing Worm Cultists.
- Arcwind Point — A Nordic ruin in the southwestern Rift, southwest of Nimalten.
- Ashalmawia — A delve found in the West Gash region of Vvardenfell containing Worm cultists.
- Autumnshade Clearing — Located across the lake northeast of Honrich Tower in the center of the Rift.
- Bone Orchard — A large cemetery in southwest Grahtwood, northeast of Southpoint.
- Castle of the Worm — Mannimarco's stronghold in Coldharbour.
- Cliffs of Failure — A battlefield in eastern Coldharbour, northeast of the Hollow City.
- Gil-Var-Delle — A giant ruined tree in western Grahtwood, west of Elden Root.
- Honrich Tower — A ruined lakeside tower in the central Rift, southeast of Nimalten.
- Lost Prospect — A mine in the eastern Rift.
- Memorial District — The northeastern district of the Imperial City.
- Narsis — A town in western Deshaan, just south of the village of Quarantine Serk.
- Ouze — A ruin in eastern Malabal Tor, east of Silvenar.
- Pinepeak Cavern — A cave in the far northwest of the Rift.
- Rulanyil's Fall — An Ayleid ruin in central Greenshade, northeast of the city of Woodhearth.
- Shor's Stone — A mining town in the eastern Rift, just southwest of Eastmarch.
- Stillrise Village — A cursed Kothringi village in northwestern Shadowfen, west of Stormhold.
- Trolhetta — A mountain in the southeastern Rift, south of Forelhost.
- Underground Sepulcher — A tomb that serves as a heist location.
- Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
- Vernim Woods — A forest located in the northern Rift.
- Taarengrav — A ruin in the western Rift, west of Nimalten.
- The Vile Pavilion — Located northeast of Stillrise Village in northwestern Shadowfen.
- The Worm's Retreat — A Worm Cult base located beneath Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall and Davon's Watch.
- incomplete list
- Arithiel: Rescue Arithiel from the Worm Cult in Abamath.
- A Ritual in Smokefrost Peaks: Stop the Worm Cult ritual at the Smokefrost Peaks Altar.
- Captive Souls: Free the souls of a merchant's slain guards.
- Dangerous Union: Discover why the Worm Cultists are working with the Reachmen.
- Heresy of Ignorance : Stop the Worm Cult from summoning a terrible champion.
- Keeper of Bones: Help an exiled skeleton save his friends.
- Of Brands and Bones : Convince a skeleton to reveal the Worm Cult's excavation plans.
- Pulled Under: Investigate rumors of a suspicious disappearance.
- Securing the Pass: Clear the way for the Pact's army.
- Stomping Sinmur: Use the fragments of Wuuthrad to banish Sinmur's spirit.
- Shattered Hopes: Turn the tide in the Pact's war against the Worm Cult.
- Speaking For The Dead : Create an undead spy network to keep an eye on the Worm Cultists.
- The Dark Night of the Soul: Protect the guardians of Treehenge from the Worm Cult.
- The Dead King: Stop the Worm Cult from resurrecting an Ayleid king.
- The Thin Ones: Save a Kothringi village from undead servitude.
- Worm Cult Summoner: Defeat the Worm Cult Spirit Healer at Trolhetta.
- Naval Intelligence: Gather intel about a band of Imperial pirates.
Worm Cultists have ambient dialogue that is uttered as they idle. Bandits may also occasionally say lines from this pool.
|Ritual Components and Instruction||Prayers and Summons|
Worm Cultists in the Imperial City have their own dialogue. Unlike the previous lines, this pool is not shared with bandits.
- "Nobles Plaza, a filthy sewer ... doesn't matter. Guard duty is guard duty."
- "I am but a tool for the kyn."
- "Magicka has great power over flesh."
- "A Dremora called me "worm-slave." Is that really how they see us?"
- "I would prefer to be posted to the Arboretum."
- "There have to be more bodies in the water."
- "This city will be raised from the dead!"
- "The Xivkyn can't admit our importance in causing the Planemeld."
- "I don't question Legion Zero's capability. Just their loyalty."
- "I have been in the White-Gold Tower before. It's not that impressive."
- "Any word on the Magisterium? I long for its secrets."
- "Always take their fingers before you pluck out their eyes."
- "The key is to pose the bones properly, so they accept the animus."
- "So hungry. The flesh colossus won't mind if I take a slice. Will it?"
- "The White-Gold Tower? Not that impressive."
- "The great chains must hold."
- "The city belongs to the Cult of the Black Worm, above and below."
- "That Xivkyn just keeps looking at me. I feel like a mouse under the gaze of a housecat."
- "Kill them all, I say. Let the necromancers have the bodies."
- "We're not keeping the Legion after it's done, are we? Maybe as slaves."
- "Mournhold's sewers are far more sanitary."
- "The fools think we don't know about their sewer base. They'll learn soon enough."
- "Preserve the corpse, but not too much. A little rot goes a long way."
- "Raising a dog from the dead? Is she a savage?"
- "I sliced him in half. He stood there and blinked twice before he fell."
- "The city reeks like a rotten wamasu."
- "Someone bring me a legionnaire. I want to set it on fire."
- "Fear kills, much to my amusement."
- "I'll have them soiling themselves before you rub the sleep from your eyes."
- "That atronach's flesh was sewn poorly. A master's touch is needed."
- "Food is not my concern. I expect you to provide it."
- "If I see her again, I'll freeze her solid."
- "He ascended into Coldharbour via a Dark Anchor. Lucky bastard."
- "None think they'll break. Not at first."
- "One day I'll make it to Coldharbour."
- "Priests die the same as any other. Where are the Eight now, eh?"
- "Molag Bal cannot be stopped!"
- "Molag Bal will reward me for this. More bones! We attack tomorrow morning!"
- "Molag Bal will be pleased that we continue his work!"
- "He shall be reborn. We dedicate this anchor to him!"
- "Spill the blood of the innocent! Desecrate the stones!"
- "He shall burn this land with a cold flame! None shall survive!"
- "Finish the anchor! All others in this land were destroyed."
- "How long have we been working on this dolmen?"
- "None will stop us from building the dolmen!"
- "Don't interfere! This is mine and mine alone!"
- "Molag Bal will send a champion, I'm sure of it."