|A request has been made by an editor for this article to be peer reviewed in order to receive a broader perspective on how it may be improved. Please make any edits as you see fit to help improve the quality of this article.|
Dragonborn adds a vast number of additional items, rewards, and new oddities to be discovered or wielded. More detailed information can be found about these items, how they work, or how to obtain them using this page as a guide.
- Ash Creep Cluster — Abundant across Solstheim.
- Ash Hopper Jelly — Dropped by ash hoppers.
- Ashen Grass Pod — Abundant across Solstheim. 33% more potent Resist Fire effect.
- Boar Tusk — Dropped by bristlebacks and rieklings. 5× longer lasting Fortify Health effect (only matched by Giant's Toe). 25% more potent Fortify Stamina effect than any base game ingredient.
- Burnt Spriggan Wood — Dropped by burnt spriggans.
- Emperor Parasol Moss — Found near Tel Mithryn. 50% more potent Damage Health effect, on par with Deathbell.
- Felsaad Tern Feathers — Dropped by Felsaad terns.
- Netch Jelly — Dropped by netch. 2× more potent Restore Stamina effect (most potent of all ingredients, including later Creation Club additions). The only non-Creation Club ingredient with Paralysis as first effect (useful to nullify fall damage).
- Scathecraw — Abundant across Solstheim.
- Spawn Ash — Dropped by ash spawn.
- Trama Root — Abundant across Solstheim.
Potions and PoisonsEdit
- Potions of Minor, regular, Plentiful, Vigorous, Extreme and Ultimate Well-being — Restores Health, Magicka and Stamina.
- Potion of Waterwalking — Only found in Raven Rock Mine. Grants the ability to walk on water for one minute.
Thieves Guild PotionsEdit
- Potion, Draught, Philter, Elixir, Grand Elixir and Prime Elixir of Plunder — Increases Carry Weight and Stamina for five minutes.
- Potion, Draught, Philter, Elixir, Grand Elixir and Prime Elixir of Conflict — Increases Light Armor skill and One-handed damage for one minute.
- Potion, Draught, Philter, Elixir, Grand Elixir and Prime Elixir of Larceny — Increases Lockpicking and Pickpocketing for one minute.
- Potion, Draught, Philter, Elixir, Grand Elixir and Prime Elixir of Keenshot — Increases Bow damage and improves Stamina Regeneration for one minute.
- Potion, Draught, Philter, Elixir, Grand Elixir and Prime Elixir of Escape — Grants Invisibility for up to one minute and Restores Health.
Unobtainable Potions and PoisonsEdit
Armor and Enchanted ClothingEdit
- Bonemold Armor — Boots, cuirass, Gauntlets, Helmet and Shield
- Bonemold Guard Armor — Cuirass
- Bonemold Pauldron Armor — Cuirass
- Improved Bonemold Armor — Boots, cuirass, Gauntlets, Helmet and Shield
- Chitin Heavy Armor — Boots, cuirass, Gauntlets and Helmet
- Chitin Light Armor — Boots, Bracers, cuirass, Helmet and Shield
- Nordic Carved Armor — Boots, cuirass, Gauntlets, Helmet and Shield
- Stalhrim Armor — Boots, cuirass, Gauntlets and Helmet (all Heavy Armor).
- Stalhrim Light Armor — Boots, Bracers, cuirass, Helmet and Shield
Generic Magic ArmorEdit
- Bonemold, Chitin (Light and Heavy), Nordic, Stalhrim and Stalhrim Light versions for many of Skyrim's Generic Magic Apparel have been added.
- Cultist Boots, Gloves, Mask and Robes — Worn by Cultist.
- Dented Iron Shield — Found on Hulking Draugr.
- Dunmer Outfit — Worn by most residents of Raven Rock. Comes in six variations: hooded and unhooded in blue, red and yellow.
- Morag Tong Armor, Boots, Bracers and Hood — Worn by Morag Tong assassins.
- Skaal Boots, Coat, Gloves and Hat — Worn by most residents of the Skaal Village.
- Temple Priest Boots, Hood and Robes — Worn by Galdrus Hlervu (and Elder Othreloth except the hood).
Dragon Priest MasksEdit
- Ahzidal — Found in Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Dukaan — Found in White Ridge Sanctum.
- Miraak — Obtainable during At the Summit of Apocrypha.
- Zahkriisos — Found in Raven Rock Mine.
Unique Armor and Enchanted ClothingEdit
- Ahzidal's Armor of Retribution, Boots of Waterwalking, Gauntlets of Warding and Helm of Vision — Found in Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Blackguard's Armor, Boots, Gloves and Hood — Found in Glover Mallory's basement.
- Deathbrand Armor, Boots, Gauntlets and Helm — Related to Deathbrand.
- Miraak's Boots, Gloves and Robes — Obtainable during At the Summit of Apocrypha.
- Telvanni Robes — Worn by Ildari Sarothril.
- Visage of Mzund — Uniquely enchanted Dwarven helmet found in Fahlbtharz Grand Hall.
Unobtainable Armor and Enchanted ClothingEdit
- Chitin Boots of Muffling
- Chitin Helmet of Waterbreathing
- Cultist Robes — Unused version of the regular Cultist Robes.
- Dunmer Outfit — Unused version of the regular Dunmer Outfit.
- Falx Boots, Gauntlets and Helmet — Worn by General Falx Carius.
- General Carius' Armor — Worn by General Falx Carius.
- Nordic Boots of Muffling
- Nordic Helmet of Waterbreathing
- Stalhrim Boots of Muffling — Both light and heavy versions.
- Stalhrim Helmet of Waterbreathing — Both light and heavy versions.
- Telvanni Robes and Shoes — Worn by Neloth.
- Word Chest — Used in Storn Crag-Strider's death scene. Two unused versions exist as well.
Books and JournalsEdit
- The Anticipations — Overview of the members of and the relationship between the Tribunal and the Daedra.
- The Axe Man — A surprising way to become proficient with an axe.
- Bone, Part I and II — Compiled here — Tale told of the invention of bonemold armor.
- Changed Ones — Story of how Boethiah refuted Trinimac.
- Children of the All-Maker — An outsider's accounting of the Skaal.
- Confessions of a Dunmer Skooma Eater — A narrative of a cured skooma addict.
- The Doors of the Spirit — Mantra of the Dunmer spirits.
- The Five Far Stars — Ashlander poetry.
- The Guardian and the Traitor — A Skaal legend, describing a Dragon Priest's corruption by Herma-Mora.
- History of Raven Rock, Vol. I, II and III — Compiled here — On the founding of Raven Rock and it's major historical events.
- The House of Troubles — Chronicle of the Daedra who decided not to submit to the Tribunal.
- Lives of the Saints — Listing and describing prominent saints of the Dunmer.
- Nchunak's Fire and Faith — Nchunak's journey among the Dwemer and his attempts to understand the teachings of Kagrenac.
- Nerevar at Red Mountain — A scholarly description of the events surrounding the Battle at Red Mountain and its aftermath.
- The Poison Song, Book I, II, III, IV, V, VI and VII — Compiled here — A historically inaccurate epic set in the aftermath of the war with the Dwemer and House Dagoth.
- The Reclamations — An account of changes in the Dunmer religion following the end of the Tribunal.
- The Red Year, Vol. I and II — Compiled here — Dunmer of Morrowind describe the Red Year.
- Thirsk, A Revised History — Chronicles the Nord mead hall of Thirsk circa 4E 201, focusing primarily on its chieftains.
- Trap — A starving man steals money for food, but pays a high price for his action.
- The True Noble's Code — Gives the guidelines to the members of the House Redoran.
- Varieties of Faith in the Empire — An expansive list of the pantheons and associated divine spirits of Tamriel's dominant cultures.
- Where were you when the Dragon Broke — A brief description and multiple accounts of the Dragon Break.
- Words of the Wind — A volume of verse collected from Ashlander wise women.
Quest Triggering BooksEdit
- Ahzidal's Descent — The tale of a powerful enchanter's descent into madness.
- Deathbrand — A Pirate's Tale.
- Black Book: Epistolary AcumenQ — Found in Nchardak during the quest The Path of Knowledge.
- Black Book: Filament and FiligreeQ — Found in Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Black Book: The Hidden TwilightQ — Found in Tel Mithryn's Staff Enchanter room, accessible after Reluctant Steward.
- Black Book: The Sallow RegentQ — Found in White Ridge Barrow.
- Black Book: The Winds of ChangeQ — Found in Raven Rock Mine.
- Black Book: Untold LegendsQ — Found in Benkongerike Great Hall.
- Black Book: Waking DreamsQ — Found in The Temple of Miraak.
Other Quest Related BooksEdit
- Lusty Argonian Maid Folio — Related to First Edition.
- On Apocrypha: Boneless Limbs, Delving Pincers, Gnashing Blades and Prying Orbs — Related to At the Summit of Apocrypha.
- Wind and Sand — A treatise on the sands of the Alik'r Desert, and their relationship to magic — Related to Wind and Sand.
- Spell Tome: Ash Rune — Can be purchased from Talvas Fathryon after From the Ashes.
- Spell Tome: Ash Shell — Can be purchased from Talvas after From the Ashes.
- Spell Tome: Bound Dagger — Can be purchased from Talvas after From the Ashes.
- Spell Tome: Conjure Ash Guardian — Can be purchased from Talvas after From the Ashes.
- Spell Tome: Conjure Ash Spawn — Can be purchased from Talvas after Telvanni Research.
- Spell Tome: Conjure Seeker — Can be found in Apocrypha if Conjuration skill level is at least 40.
- Spell Tome: Frenzy Rune — Can be purchased from Talvas after Telvanni Research.
- Spell Tome: Poison Rune — Can be purchased from Talvas after Telvanni Research.
- Spell Tome: Whirlwind Cloak — Can be purchased from Talvas after completing the Wind and Sand.
Journals and MapsEdit
- Eydis's Journal — Found near the entrance to Fahlbtharz Boilery.
- Gratian's Journal — A record of a miner's discovery in an ancient Nordic barrow — Related to The Final Descent.
- Hrodulf's Journal — Found in the basement of Hrodulf's House.
- Ildari's Journal — Found in Fort Frostmoth.
- Ildari's Journal, vol. I, II and III — Related to Old Friends.
- The Journal of Ralis Sedarys - Volume 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 — Related to Unearthed.
- Merilar's Journal — Found in White Ridge Barrow.
- Raleth Eldri's Notes on Kagrumez — Related to The Kagrumez Gauntlet.
- Saden's Journal — Found on Horker Island.
- Servos' Journal — Found in White Ridge Barrow.
- Spider Experiment Notes — Related to crafting Spider Scrolls.
- Stalhrim Source Map — Related to A New Source of Stalhrim.
- Ulyn's Journal — Found in Fahlbtharz Boilery.
Clothing and JewelryEdit
- Dunmer Shoes — Worn by most of the inhabitants of Raven Rock.
- Fine Boots — Looks the same[verification needed — not tested in game yet] as base game Fine Boots. Worn by \ found in ?[verification needed — to do - add info to Clothing to.].
- Fine Clothes — Looks the same[verification needed — not tested in game yet] as base game Fine Clothes. Worn by \ found in ?[verification needed — to do - add info to Clothing to.].
- Ahzidal's Ring of Arcana — Can be found in Kolbjorn Barrow, allows the player to cast Freeze and Ignite.
- Ahzidal's Ring of Necromancy — Can be found in Kolbjorn Barrow, causes the player's reanimated creatures to explode and deal 50 Frost Damage when they get hit, they perish in the process.
- The Ring of Bloodlust, Instinct, the Hunt and the Moon — Each grants a unique Lycanthropy related effect. Can be purchased from Majni.
Quest Related JewelryEdit
- Bera's Necklace — Related to Morwen's quest.
- East Empire Pendant — Can be sold to Fethis Alor as par of the repeatable quest Pain in the Necklace.
- Neloth's Ring of Tracking — Related to Old Friends.
Unobtainable Clothing and JewelryEdit
Food and BeveragesEdit
- Ash Hopper Leg — Dropped by ash hoppers.
- Ash Hopper Meat — Dropped by ash hoppers.
- Ash Yam — Abundant in and round Raven Rock.
- Boar Meat — Dropped by bristlebacks and rieklings.
- Cabbage Soup — Made with cabbage and a Salt Pile. In the original version of Skyrim one sample is found in Chillwind Depths.
- Horker and Ash Yam Stew — Made with ash yam, horker meat and garlic.
- Flin — An expensive and stimulating Cyrodilic whisky popular in Morrowind.
- — A cheap saltrice beer native to Morrowind.
- Shein — A comberry wine native to Morrowind.
- Sujamma — A potent liquor native to Morrowind.
Quest Related BeveragesEdit
Craftable Weapon TypesEdit
- Nordic — Dagger, Sword, War Axe, Mace, Greatsword, Battleaxe, Warhammer, Bow and Arrow.
- Stalhrim — Dagger, Sword, War Axe, Mace, Greatsword, Battleaxe, Warhammer, Bow and Arrow.
Generic Magic WeaponsEdit
- Various leveled Nordic and Stalhrim weapons 'of Chaos'.
- Nordic and Stalhrim versions of most of Skyrim's higher leveled Generic Magic Weapons.
- 12 types of destructive Spider Scrolls — A Cloaked, Exploding and Jumping version of Flame, Frost, Poison and Shock.
- Mind Control Spider — Causes creatures and people to fight for you for half a minute.
- Oil Spider — Secretes a flammable oil when it feels threatened.
- Two unused and unobtainable variations, the Glowing Spider and the Pack Spider.
- Five types of unenchanted staves — One for each school of magic, purchased from Neloth.
- Craftable Staves — For 43 different spell effects. Some may not have been be available in the base game.[verification needed — if any, list?]
- Bloodscythe — One of Haknir Death-Brand's uniquely enchanted scimitars.
- Bloodskal Blade — Uniquely enchanted greatsword found in Bloodskal Barrow.
- Champion's Cudgel — Enchanted warhammer wielded by General Falx Carius.
- Dwarven Black Bow of Fate — Black Dwarven bow with uniquely enchanted.
- Glass Bow of the Stag Prince — Falas Selvayn's uniquely enchanted Glass bow.
- Hoarfrost — Ralis Sedarys' enchanted Ancient Nordic Pickaxe.
- Horksbane — Uniquely enchanted steel mace found next to the corpse of Saden.
- Miraak's Staff and Sword — Uniquely enchanted. Owned by Miraak.
- Soulrender — One of Haknir Death-Brand's uniquely enchanted scimitars.
- Stormfang — Enchanted steel greatsword owned by the reaver lord in Brodir Grove.
- Ancient Nordic Pickaxe — Capable of mining Stalhrim.
- Riekling Spear — Thrown by Rieklings. Treated as arrows when used by the player. They have a shorter trajectory than other arrows.
- Albino Spider Pod — Dropped by albino spiders and harvested from their eggs. Needed to craft certain Spider Scrolls.
- Chitin Plate — Dropped by ash hoppers. Needed to craft chitin armor variations.
- Damaged Albino Spider Pod — Dropped by albino spiders and harvested from their eggs. Needed to craft certain Spider Scrolls.
- Heart Stone — Mined from heart stone deposits. Needed to craft staves.
- Netch Leather — Dropped by netch. Needed to craft chitin and bonemold armor variations.
- Stalhrim — Mined from stalhrim deposits. Needed to craft stalhrim weapons and armor variations.
Miscellaneous Quest Related ItemsEdit
- Amethyst Claw and Right Half — Related to Lost Legacy.
- Ash Extractor — Related to Telvanni Research.
- Ash Spawn Sample — Related to Telvanni Research.
- Control Cube — Related to The Path of Knowledge.
- Deathbrand Treasure Map — Related to Deathbrand.
- Exquisite Sapphire — Quest reward for Paid in Full.
- Heart Stone — Alternate version of the regular heart stone. Related to Old Friends.
- Kagrumez Resonance Gem — Five can found in various locations. Related to The Kagrumez Gauntlet.
- Karstaag's Skull — Found in Glacial Cave. Related to Summoning Karstaag.
- Soaked Taproot — Related to Healing a House.
Other Miscellaneous ItemsEdit
- Skull — Unique engraved skull found in Kolbjorn Barrow.
- Torch — Unique torch, can cast shadows. Previously unobtainable, now one can be found in Hrodulf's House.