196465(?) (Crypt of Hearts II)
54028150375 (Vaults of Madness)
141270 (Barathrum Centrata)
90628 (Summoned by Dayarrus in Arlimahera's Grip)
59118(?) (Maelstrom Arena)
- "The last thing many adventurers see is the fist of the brutish ogrim crashing down on them."
Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- A basic melee attack that does minor physical damage.
- Body Slam
- The ogrim charges forward, doing moderate physical damage as well as knocking down all enemies as indicated by a red rectangle. If the ogrim does not hit anything, it will be set off balance.
- The ogrim stomps its foot dealing moderate physical damage in a large area around itself as indicated by a red circle.
- Boulder Toss
- The ogrim throws a rock at a target, dealing moderate physical damage and knocking enemies back as indicated by a red circle. You can block to prevent the stun.
- If low on health, the ogrim will beat its chest to heal itself up. This spell can be interrupted to set it off balance.
- Ahzuom, an ogrim found in Eidolon's Hollow
- Atarus, a boss ogrim found in Blackheart Haven
- Brakuum, an ogrim found at Yansirramus
- General Kryozote, an ogrim found in the Abyssal Depths section of the Imperial City Sewers
- Glut, an ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Hogshead, an ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Igozai, an ogrim found in Abamath
- Immolator Charr, a patrolling horror found at the Arena District
- Migoruz, an ogrim found in the Arena District
- Neechar, an ogrim found in Jathsogur
- Nogral, an ogrim found in the Ebon Stadmont
- Oghezai, an ogrim found in the Hoarvor Pit
- Orulu, an ogrim found at Jathsogur
- Oztuk the Crude, an ogrim found at the Chasm
- Razan, an ogrim found at the Halls of Submission
- Shrom, an ogrim found at Sanguine's Demesne
- Stumble, an ogrim found at Dark Anchors
- Zozullu, an ogrim found at Obsidian Scar