|Zone Story Quests||8|
|Points of Interest||11|
|Northern Elsweyr Antiquities|
|High Savannah, The Scar, Tenmar Borderlands|
"This region, also known as Anequina, merged with the southern region of Pellitine several centuries ago to form the province of Elsweyr. It's a patchwork that united many former small kingdoms, including Rimmen, Orcrest, Riverhold, Meirvale."
|Achievements • Antiquities • Fish|
Northern Elsweyr is a tropical province in southern Tamriel that is home to the Khajiit. The zone features savannas in the north, the Scar desert in the center, and the jungles of Tenmar in the south.
The region itself is also known as Anequina, though eastern Reaper's March is also technically part of Anequina. It sometimes referred to as simply Elsweyr, despite not including the island of Khenarthi's Roost and zone of Southern Elsweyr.
- Abode of Ignominy — A delve in the northern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- Darkpool Mine — A cave in Northern Elsweyr containing salt and sulfur pits.
- Desert Wind Caverns — A delve in Northern Elsweyr.
- Predator Mesa — A plateau in western Northern Elsweyr.
- The Tangle — A delve in Northern Elsweyr.
- Tomb of the Serpents — An Akaviri crypt in Northern Elsweyr.
Points of InterestEdit
- Anequina Aqueduct — A series of aqueducts located south of Rimmen.
- Ashen Scar — A canyon in Northern Elsweyr located north of Orcrest.
- Cicatrice — A ruined town in the southwest of Northern Elsweyr.
- Hakoshae — A town in eastern Northern Elsweyr.
- Merryvale Farms — A collection of plantations in southern Northern Elsweyr.
- The Prowl — A hunting ground located in northwestern Northern Elsweyr.
- Rimmen — A city in the northeast corner of Northern Elsweyr.
- Riverhold — A small town in the northern part of Northern Elsweyr, at the border to Cyrodiil.
- The Stitches — A small settlement in the center of Northern Elsweyr.
- Two Moons at Tenmar Temple — A temple dedicated to Jone and Jode in southeastern Northern Elsweyr.
- Weeping Scar — A winding chasm in central Northern Elsweyr.
- Defense Force Outpost — A military outpost in northern Elsweyr. It has been attacked by undead.
- Moon Gate of Anequina — A striking locale located east of the Valenwood Gate in Northern Elsweyr.
- Sandswirl Manor — An Imperial style manor in Northern Elsweyr.
- Shadow Dance Ruins — The remnants of an ancient Khajiiti shrine in Northern Elsweyr.
- Sleepy Senche Mine — A disused limestone mine found in Elsweyr.
- Star Haven Adeptorium — A settlement housing the religious adepts in Elsweyr.
- Valenwood Gate — A border gate located in the southwestern corner of Northern Elsweyr that connects to Grahtwood.
- Rimmen Masterworks — A building in Northern Elsweyr, southwest of Rimmen, used for crafting the Vastarie's Tutelage set.
- Starlight Adeptorium — A crafting site in northwestern Northern Elsweyr, south of Star Haven Adeptorium, used for crafting the Senche-raht's Grit set.
- Valenwood Border Artisan Camp — A crafting site in southwestern Northern Elsweyr, northeast of Valenwood Gate, used for crafting the Coldharbour's Favorite set.
- Orcrest — A ruined city found in the center of Northern Elsweyr.
- Rimmen Necropolis — A public dungeon found in Northern Elsweyr.
- The Bone Pit — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Hill of Shattered Swords — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Nightmare Plateau — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Red Hands Run — A group boss site found in the Tenmar Borderlands region of Northern Elsweyr.
- Scar's Edge — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Talon Gulch — A group boss site found in Northern Elsweyr.
- Prowl's Edge Dragonscour — A Dragonscour east of the Prowl in the northwestern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- Sandblown Dragonscour — A Dragonscour northeast of Red Hands Run in the southeastern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- Scab Ridge Dragonscour — A Dragonscour southeast of Cicatrice in the southwestern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- Hall of the Lunar Champion — A player manor in Rimmen.
- Jode's Embrace — A player manor to the southeast of Riverhold in Northern Elsweyr.
- Moon-Sugar Meadow — A player manor located in Northern Elsweyr.
- Sugar Bowl Suite — A player room in Rimmen.
- Hakoshae Wayshrine — Located outside Hakoshae.
- Rimmen Wayshrine — Located in Rimmen.
- Riverhold Wayshrine — Located near the bridge outside Riverhold.
- Scar's End Wayshrine — Located in the southern part of Northern Elsweyr.
- Star Haven Wayshrine — Located just east of Star Haven Adeptorium.
- The Stitches Wayshrine — Located just outside of The Stitches.
- Tenmar Temple Wayshrine — Located just outside of Two Moons at Tenmar Temple.
- Bonechime Outpost — An ancient Khajiiti ruin being used as a bandit hideout located near the Prowl.
- Dov-Vahl Shrine — A hidden Akaviri shrine located in Northern Elsweyr's The Scar.
- Hakoshae Tombs — The ancestral crypts of the town of Hakoshae.
- Hidden Moon Crypts — A tomb complex from the First Era.
- Meirvale Keep — A stronghold that overlooks the Stitches.
- Sepulcher of Mischance — An ancient Khajiiti crypt nearby the Stitches.
- Skooma Cat's Cloister — A twisted mirror realm based on the Two Moons at Tenmar Temple.
- S'rendarr's Cradle — An adeptorium in northeastern Northern Elsweyr.
- Tenarr Zalviit Ossuary — A burial crypt occupied by vampires in the Weeping Scar.
- A Rage of Dragons: Help Elsweyr's first line of defense against the Dragon threat.
- The Usurper Queen: Accompany Abnur Tharn to Rimmen for a meeting with the city's tyrannical ruler.
- The Battle for Riverhold: Defend Riverhold from Euraxia's attack forces.
- Two Queens: Help retake Rimmen from the Usurper Queen.
- The Final Order: Protect a valuable ally from Euraxia's loyal assassins.
- Cadwell the Betrayer: Stop Zumog Phoom before he can unleash Cadwell the Betrayer on Northern Elsweyr, and find a way to use the Dragonhorn.
- Jode's Core: Defend the Moon Gate of Anequina and the power within from the Dragon threat.
- The Heir of Anequina: Attend the coronation of Anequina's new ruler.
- An Animal's Grim Abode: Find paraphernalia from Marzula-jo's experiments for a young mage.
- Beware the Purring Liar: "Acquire" offerings for the Thief-God and his priest.
- Blood and Tears: Stop the new direction of the Tenarr Zalviit.
Bright Moons, Warm Sands: Survive the Dragon attack in Star Haven Adeptorium.(disabled since Update 30)
- Cross-cultural Confusion: Help a Nord Diplomat improve relations with the Khajiit of Elsweyr.
- Descendant of the Potentate: Assist a Morag Tong assassin's investigation into Hakoshae's leader.
- Home Sweet Home: Help investigate some missing workers.
- Hunting the Hunters: Prove your strength by hunting down killers in the Predator Mesa.
- In Defense of Elsweyr: Inquire about the daily jobs offered in Rimmen.
- In Sickness and In Health: Help investigate why the Aqueduct's water does not flow.
- Iron in the Blood: Find a siegecrafter's companion and disrupt a cult's machinations.
- Love and Guar: Help find a farmer's lost guar.
- Moonstruck in Manacles: Rescue a devotee of Azurah from Ruddy Fang Bandits.
- Path of the Hidden Moon: Discover the secrets of an ancient Khajiiti order in the ruins of the Ashen Scar.
- Preserving the Prowl: Save the Prowl's hunting grounds from poachers.
- Relatively Speaking: Find a resting place for a restless spirit.
- Ruddy Fang Retrieval: Return some precious keepsakes to a grieving woman.
- Scariest in Show: Track down an escaped savage beast in Rimmen.
- Scars of the Past: Find Iokkas' companions and uncover the history of Cicatrice.
- Strange Messengers: Gather Akaviri relics for an odd Khajiit.
- Sweet Rotmeth Brew: Return a keg of sweet rotmeth brew to its owner.
- The Connoisseur: Help recover three bottles of stolen wine for Hofgrad Kjisorssen.
- The Jewel of Baan Dar: Search Anequina for a legendary gemstone.
- The Lunacy of Two Moons: Investigate the madness infecting a Khajiit temple.
- The Moonlight Blade: With the help of the Moonlight Blade, destroy the Dro-m'Athra, Arum-Khal.
- The Riverhold Abduction: Help an investigator solve a missing persons case.
- The Singing Crystal: Retrieve a crystal from a smuggler's den to complete the Rithana-Di-Renada.
- The Song of Kingdoms: Help restore an exhibit stolen from the Riverhold museum.
- The Witch of Azurah: Help a friendly necromancer investigate the rise of undead in the Ashen Scar.
- Thick as Thieves: Help a thief with a heist.
- Unhealthy Preoccupation: Help some Peryite Cultists in Orcrest.
- Sunspire Summons: Travel to Sunspire to meet Alkosh—Dragon God of Cats.
- The Return of Alkosh: Defeat the Alkosh pretender and liberate the faithful of Sunspire.
- Nisuzi Dailies
- Dousing the Daedric Flame: Douse daedric braziers to stop cultists from summoning hoards of Daedra.
- Rifling Through Ruins: Bring back enchanted items for a Baandari peddler.
- Tangled Tea Leaves: Harvest Tea Leaves from the Tangle.
- The Hungry Cat's Favor: Bless ancient altars with blood to gain Hircine's favor.
- The Serpent's Stampede: Break the enchantment on some ancient relics in a tomb full of treasure.
- Wisdom in the Winds: Rescue ancient scrolls from Euraxia's troops within the Desert Wind Caverns.
- Ri'hirr Dailies
- A Dastardly Duo: Kill a notorious bandit duo and destroy their cache of contraband goods.
- A Waking Nightmare: Vanquish a powerful dro-m'Athra and return ancient urns to their resting places
- Another Day, Another Death: Kill a powerful necromancer near Orcrest and confiscate his gruesome totems.
- Sword of the Serpent: Kill Sword Master Vhysradue and recover relics from her fallen challengers.
- The Senche of Decay: Kill a dastardly necromancer that is building an army.
- The Traders' Terror: Dispose of a terror bird at Talon Gulch that has been terrorizing moon-sugar traders across Northern Elsweyr.
- Battlereeve Tanerline Daily
- Dragon Hunt: Hunt down a dragon spotted near their hunting grounds.
- Event Quests
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
|Crafty Alfiq||Light Armor|
|Vesture of Darloc Brae||
2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
|Call of the Undertaker||
2 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
|Valenwood Border Artisan Camp|
2 items: Adds 4% Healing Done
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
- Each image is relevant to its location, and each number corresponds to the key on the right.