Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Bretons are the human descendants of the Aldmeri-Nedic Manmer of the Merethic Era and are now the inhabitants of the province of High Rock. They are united in culture and language but divided politically. Bretons are known for proficiency in abstract thinking and have a quick and perceptive grasp of spellcraft, enchantment, and alchemy. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that the Ka Po' Tun are ancient enemies of the Tsaesci?
- ... that the Howling Halls were built from the rubble of the Temple of Kynareth where Pelagius Septim III died?
- ... that The Lunar Lorkhan states that Nirn's two moons, Masser and Secunda, are actually the corpse of Lorkhan?
- ... that Maormer use the sea serpents of Pyandonea as steeds and warbeasts?
- ... that Cyrus' father wrote a famous play about the shared history of the Ra Gada and the Na-Totambu?
- ... that Imperials were not a distinct race until Redguard?
- ... that Morgiah, daughter of Barenziah, became Queen of Firsthold by striking a deal with Mannimarco, the King of Worms?
- ... that the Clockwork City is described as a "metaphor made manifest", and its exact location is unknown?
- ... that the Sload created the Thrassian Plague which caused half of the population of the Iliac Bay, and perhaps even Tamriel, to die out in 1E 2260?
- ... that the New Sheoth Graveyard gets a new tombstone with a unique inscription added whenever a citizen of New Sheoth dies?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.