|Zone Story Quests||6|
|Points of Interest||3|
|The Deadlands Antiquities|
"An ever-changing landscape of fire and storm, of disaster personified and unending destruction, this is the domain of Mehrunes Dagon, Prince of Ambition and Lord of Flood and Flame. Behold its glory and bow before our Lord!"—Valkynaz Nokvroz
|Achievements • Antiquities • Fish|
The realm is connected by portals to Fargrave, another plane of Oblivion.
- The Brandfire Reformatory — A Daedric fortress found in the Deadlands.
- False Martyrs' Folly — A delve in the Deadlands.
Points of InterestEdit
- Ardent Hope — A vast Daedric citadel in the Deadlands.
- Wretched Spire — A hidden settlement in the Deadlands, inhabited by mortals and Daedra.
The following Points of Interest do not count towards Zone Completion:
- Annihilarch's Summit — A high peak in the region of the Deadlands known as the Sever.
- The Blood Pit — A prison located in southwestern part of the Deadlands.
- Burning Gyre Keep — A keep located in southwestern corner of the Deadlands.
- Destruction's Solace — A fortress that serves as the capital of The Deadlands.
- Jynd's Foundry — A foundry of Jynd in the Sever, north of Wretched Spire.
- Portal to Fargrave
- Portal to Fargrave
- Zynoahz's Gaol — A gaol in the Burn owned by the xivilai Zynoahz.
- Charnel Pulpit — A Daedric ritual site located in The Deadlands.
- Chantry of the Moon Reiver — A site of worship located in the Deadlands.
- Ravaged Crossing — A jagged mountain pass located in the center of The Deadlands.
- The Tempest Engine — A strange Daedric device located in The Deadlands.
- Traitor's Ascent — A set of stairs located in The Deadlands.
- The Razorworks — A crafting site located in The Burn for crafting the Deadlands Demolisher set.
- Stormwright's Cleft — A crafting site in the Sever for crafting the Wretched Vitality set.
- The Abomination Cradle — The lair of the mantikora Taupezu Azzida.
- Den of the Unmaker — The lair of the Unmaker and its havocrel companions.
In addition, the zone contains the wandering world boss Irncifel the Despoiler.
Three of the Wayshrines required for Zone Completion are found in Fargrave.
- Annihilarch's Summit Wayshrine — Located west of Charnel Pulpit in the northeast of the Deadlands.
- Ardent Hope Wayshrine — Located west of The Blood Pit in the west of the Deadlands.
- The Blood Pit Wayshrine — Located west of the Blood Pit in the west of the Deadlands.
- False Martyrs' Folly Wayshrine — Located east of the Abomination Cradle in the east of the Deadlands.
- Raging Coast Wayshrine — Located south of Zynoahz's Gaol in the south of the Deadlands
- The Scourshales Wayshrine — Located northwest of Wretched Spire in the center of the Deadlands
- Wounded Crossing Wayshrine — Located south of Ravaged Crossing in the center of the Deadlands
- Wretched Spire Wayshrine — Located east of Wretched Spire in the west of the Deadlands
- Atoll of Immolation — A section of the Deadlands accessible from Oblivion Portals in Blackwood and the Deadlands.
- Deadlight — A realm of Oblivion being used as headquarters by the Waking Flame.
- Fort Grief — An abandoned Legion fort on an island in Niben Bay.
- Fort Sundercliff — A Legion fort located in the eastern Nibenay Basin, surrounded by the town of Sundercliff.
- Isle of Joys — A retreat of the Longhouse Emperors in The Deadlands.
- The Deadlands: Testing Grounds — Part of Mehrunes Dagon's Oblivion realm used to test his servants.
- Deadlands: The Ashen Forest — An isolated region within Mehrunes Dagon's realm in Oblivion.
- Vandacia's Deadlands Keep — A Daedric fortress granted to Councilor Vandacia by Mehrunes Dagon.
These strongholds are visited from other zones.
- City of Ash II — A group dungeon found in Greenshade.
- Doomchar Plateau — A player manor located in Malabal Tor.
- Edrald Undercroft — Located in eastern Rivenspire, south of Fell's Run. The property includes two windmills, a couple of locked houses, a stable, the Edrald Servant's Quarters, and the Edrald Manor. In the manor's basement, there is a trapdoor that leads to the Edrald Undercroft.
- The Refuge of Dread — A pocket plane of Oblivion within Mehrunes Dagon's Deadlands.
- Scrivener's Hall — A group dungeon in the Rift.
- The Celestial Palanquin: You have been summoned to Fargrave, a strange city in Oblivion.
- Destruction Incarnate: Investigate the purpose of the Waking Flame's Cataclyst devices.
- The Durance Vile: The Waking Flame have been kidnapping unaligned Dremora for a nefarious purpose.
- Born of Grief: Ascend Annihilarch's Summit to locate the Waking Flame's hidden base.
- Deadlight: Invade a lost realm of Oblivion that serves as Sister Celdina's headquarters.
- Against All Hope: Launch an attack on the citadel of Ardent Hope and take on Valkynaz Nokvroz.
Gates of Oblivion EpilogueEdit
- The Last Ambition: Locate the Fourth Ambition.
- Ambition's End: Assemble your allies and launch an assault on Mehrunes Dagon's capital.
- Hope Springs Eternal: Return to Leyawiin for a celebration in your honor.
- Courier's Folly: Complete Telofasa's delivery to Nass.
- Death Stalks the Weak: An Orc seeks vengeance for her fallen clan in the Deadlands.
- The Force of Change: Help a Psijic sage master the Eleventh Force
- A Gem of a Mystery: Complete Mikget's delivery to Nass.
- Mercenary in the Making: Talk to Hewlet Hexos about job opportunities in Fargrave.
- Mettle and Stone: Help Selveni complete his mission from the Tribunal.
- Peace's Wretched Price: Discover the truth behind the murder of a Dremora.
- Reformatory Rescue: Search Brandfire Reformatory for a missing Khajiit.
- Robhir's Final Delivery: Complete Robhir's delivery to Nass.
- Salvaged Plans: Help the Grasp of the Stricture track down a group of thieves.
- Uxark's Treasure: Recover a legendary Daedric treasure for the House of Whims.
- Web of Lies: Help Divayth Fyr track down the Ebony Blade.
- The Gleaners
- Clandestine Communications: Deliver messages to Gleaners dead drop sites in the Blood Pit.
- A Discreet Pickup: Retrieve goods from the Shambles for the Gleaners.
- Forgotten Grave Goods: Retrieve valuables from False Martyrs' Folly for The Gleaners.
- Propaganda Suppressed: Destroy Waking Flame propaganda in the Brandfire Reformatory.
- Flowers in the Folly: Gather healing plants from False Martyrs' Folly.
- Brandfire Reformatory Relics: Gather relics from the Brandfire Reformatory.
- Saraathu Tong
- Dangerous Business: Kill the Unmaker and retrieve daedric treasures.
- Retrieval Gone Awry: Kill the mantikora Taupezu Azzida and destroy liminal rods at the Abomination Cradle.
- Unmaker's Hoard: Kill the Unmaker and retrieve daedric equipment.
- Careless Contamination: Kill the mantikora Taupezu Azzida and collect samples at The Abomination Cradle.
- A Paralyzing Lesson: Kill the mantikora Taupezu Azzida and free prisoners at the Abomination Cradle.
- The Mind's Eye: Kill the Unmaker and place seeing stones in the Den of the Unmaker.
|Set Name||Bonuses||Armor Weight|
|Eye of the Grasp||
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Magicka
2 items: Adds 15-657 Critical Chance
2 items: Adds 28-1206 Maximum Health
2 items: Adds 3-129 Magicka Recovery
2 items: Adds 25-1096 Maximum Stamina
|Iron Flask||Forgotten Feretory|
- The Daedric text written around the zone on the Aurbis map translates to THE DEADLANDS FIER(Y) DOMAIN OF THE PUISSANT LORD DAGON.