Online:Voice Actors< Elder Scrolls Online
Elder Scrolls Online is a fully voiced game, and its cast includes many notable actors. On 23rd June 2017, ZOS developers Bill Slaviseck (Senior Writer) and Becky Ichnoski (Dialogue Coordinator) appeared on ESO Live to give an insight into the voice acting process. As of the Morrowind update, Elder Scrolls Online has 77 actors and 150,000 voiced lines. The Morrowind Chapter has over 6000 lines.
Kevin Michael RichardsonEdit
- M'aiq the Liar's voice actor is Keith Silverstein (IMDb), who also plays Narsis Dren.
- Naryu Virian is played by Kath Soucie (IMDb).
- Raynor Vanos is played by Joseph Gatt (IMDb), who also voices Speaker Terenus and some Altmer characters.
- Razum-Dar's voice is provided by Christopher Smith (IMDb).
- Vanus Galerion's voice is provided by Taliesin Jaffe (IMDb), who also voices Vicereeve Pelidil and some Altmer characters.
Thieves Guild CharactersEdit
Dark Brotherhood CharactersEdit
Becky Ichnoski has posted a list of Summerset voice actors on the official forums - the post can be found here.
- All three of the original Powerpuff Girls actors appear in Elder Scrolls Online: E.G. Daily who played Buttercup appears in the Morrowind Chapter. Tara Strong who played Bubbles and Cathy Cavadini who played Blossom also feature in ESO.
- At launch, every race had 8 male and 8 female voice actors. Then Becky Ichnoski worked out how to "hack" the voiceover tools to add more variety, and these tools have now been rewritten.
- According to Becky Ichnoski on ESO Live, 23rd June 2017, the Nord accent is the hardest for the voice actors to do.